Reviews for Gender Confusion rewrote
cw chapter 7 . 7/31
I read this on you AO3 as well. So sad to just leave it.
Misaratis chapter 7 . 3/6
Usually I really don't like genderbend fiction. This is awesome. Whenever I find a fiction the takes something I usually shy from, I feel I need to make a point of telling the author that "Hey, not only did you write something amazing, but shifted my opinion too! Dude!" The writing itself can be little klunkly and choppy, but the concept and character understating, for the most part, is well done. I really enjoyed reading so far and look forward to reading it until the end (Let's hope that's a while away so we have lots of lovely chappies in between!). Until next time, hope to see you soon!
Amy chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
I hate KreepersGrim he flames on so many stories with his threats he should understand that its ur story and u can right about whatever u want and if KreepersGrim doesn't like it than he can go fuck himself and write his own stories if he doesn't like the ones that already exist and if he doesn't like this story then don't read it simple because some people actually like this story *points at me and other reviewers* UR STORY IS GREAT CONTINUE IT!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
I 3 your story
owllover131 chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
penutbuterjelous chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Im sory but teen titans go sucks they changed sumthincawesome into sumthin stupid like teletubbies
Backache-usagi chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
I like your reply to the flame, write on!
I'm loving this story by the way :)
(Ps. I just noticed the pun)
Some Weird Chick chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
I don't know if this is a little late or not, but just because this one person (rather is be the user or the person that hacked into it), says your story is "offencive"(for lack of a better word), doesn't mean everyone thinks this. Me, on a personal level, think this story is not only original but awesome, and for the people that don't like it, then don't read it right? That's the logic in it, if you don't like then just don't read it, what satisfaction do people get from making others feel bad, I will never understand. I look up to you as the person, even after the nasty flame, that still kept going, I think that is a tough thing to do, and you know what, good for you. I hope you felt proud, and are still proud to this day, knowing you kept going, so not just from me but for others out there who like this story, thank you, update soon.
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
Hope you update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
I read the first chapter and now I'm considering suicide...why did you do this to Danny? Why? WHY?!
Cat chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Great chapter. I am still in love with this story for some reason that I just don't get. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
you should have a thing were danny asked whats going on with him/her because it sounds like danny is 1 of those people who would laugh when the teacher is teaching THAT part of health (dont worry im 1 of those immature people). ;)**giggles**
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
it would be nice to see more robin x danny and i want to see what happens with joker then the dude who capture danny but its your story which i love by the way so plz update
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
giggle Danny now you have done it, your gonna have to try everything.
alicemomiji chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Wow poor Danny has got three guys fawning over him two are psycho and one is just... well... no comment.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »