Reviews for Taking One More Chance
Gottahavemyncis chapter 48 . 5/31/2012
Yeah, you weren't kidding, have the fan AND the air con going! :D
Gottahavemyncis chapter 44 . 5/31/2012
Tickles & pillow fights - they are learning each other very well and giving in to mischief, very healthy!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 43 . 5/31/2012
Laughter is so very necessary in life, helps heal more than a lot of medications!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 38 . 5/31/2012
But the question still remains...why did he lose his temper so easily? And why does person 1 (Tim) have to go to person 2 (Jethro)...why doesn't the 2nd ever go to the first, especially in a circumstance like this? Or are they not equals in this relationship?
delia cerrano chapter 40 . 5/31/2012
What a wonderful gift...to feel safe and treasured. I read from Chapt 31 I think thru this one at one time. I'm glad I did because if I read only their "fight" I would have been sooo depressed. They need each other.
Lidil chapter 36 . 5/31/2012
The path to true love is never smooth.

May be trite but, nonetheless, true.
Lidil chapter 34 . 5/31/2012
These vignettes are beautiful.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 30 . 5/30/2012
The road to happiness has some bumps, trust really counts - now McGee may be able to trust easier next time.
delia cerrano chapter 30 . 5/30/2012
Amazing how badly we need reassurance when we have a bad day

especially when our signifcant otherwas involved in that day.
delia cerrano chapter 28 . 5/30/2012
Continues to be so tender and understanding of their viewpoints.
delia cerrano chapter 26 . 5/30/2012
Delightful! They are so perfect together.
delia cerrano chapter 24 . 5/30/2012
I just re-read the whole thing. Even better the 2nd time around! Keep going...I'm waiting (not so patiently).
delia cerrano chapter 22 . 5/30/2012
Now wait...2nd POV is now Gibbs not Tim? Gibbs ought to make Tony back off of all that mean teasing. That wouldn't give away the game just stopping bulling in the work place.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
Glad that's it for the day, my heart is truly thumping!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
I love how the 2 of you have done this, it's so perfect! Geez, making me squee like a 14 year old again (apologies to all 14 yr olds who might be reading this!).
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »