Reviews for Taking One More Chance
delia cerrano chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Yikes! It is Tim & Gibbs! Has to be with 2nd POV turning a rpt into 1st POV. But with all the time supposedly passing they will be crippled over with age before they even talk to each other on a personnel level much less anything else. Give thm a push, make a shove.
delia cerrano chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Okay still think Gibbs and Tim - has to be! But "shy smile and uncertain look" sound like Tim however "that's who he was back in the day" sounds more like Gibbs. I can't see those two phrases with either Tony or Ziva.
Lidil chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I like the idea of it being Gibbs and McGee.
delia cerrano chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
It's Tim & Gibbs in my mind for sure with Tim being the 2nd POV. I think Tony & Ziva would have more confidence (even if it is partly false confidence on Tony's part).
Gottahavemyncis chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
This is great! In my mind it's Tim & Gibbs - or maybe Ziva. But it's up to the reader, isn't it?

Can't take advantage...and I'm a disaster,

the second voice is Gibbs & first is Tim. For me anyway.
delia cerrano chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Thanks for your comments on my "review". This seems like it is going to be sooo interesting...trying to figure out who is feeling what for whom else.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Ok now I have to know - is it Gibbs & McGee? It could be Tony for Ziva but "failed" doesn't seem the right adjective. There will be more? Soon?

It doesn't say this is a complete ficlet.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4