Reviews for Parents Know Best
Continue!
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
OMGODS That was so cute!
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
And why was it not ended with the birth of the baby *says in a tone that demands the answer* I mean you cant end it know that Percy's pregnant, you have to end it with the birth of the child and then leave out the name and only tell me (and your close friends that read your stories, including this one) what the name would have been. It's common sense *huffs, crosses arms, and glares playfully* I LOVED IT! I WISH THERE WAS MORE *mumbles or at least wish you would've ended it with the birth of the baby and not give the name as a tease to most readers*
Ravensoul1999 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
You should make a sequel for this story, because I have to many ideas running through my mind with this story. Its cute nonetheless.
Lovefanfiction chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
OMG! THIS IS SO CUTE AND SWEET! OMGOMGOMGOMG 33333 I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE THIS! KEEP WRITING THIS AWESOME PAIRING! AND YOUR AWESOME FICS!
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Awe
psycho-otaku chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This is a great story but I honestly like the fluff part better! The end is kind of funny, too. This is great and you're one of my favorite authors and were since even before I got an account. Loved this story and thanks for the uke!Percy!
Anonimo chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
OMG. i loved this. can i ask you something? i would like to write a mpreg percyXjason fanfiction, can I write my story based on your story? please, let me continue your story
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oh this is hot at the begining, moving and a little sad at the middle, and cute and lovely at the end ! I like it D
librarat chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Their children are going to be terrifying if they inherit both sky and sea powers not to mention little heart-breakers since they'll definitely be gorgeous! Oh, your stories are so wonderful and adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
you should've done a sequel to this. its not too late you know! -
ps: please update your other stories like from november and before (if you can)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
can u make a story where the pregnancy continues and everything? after all ur updates of course and when u have time. great story though
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
The ending.. Aww
SweetTooth4Romance chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Only thing in my head... When did Jupiter come?

Great story! Made me smile with envy! I wish Percy and Jason were real so they could be my friends. ;(
asassin of the savior chapter 1 . 4/7/2013