Reviews for Always and Forever
I like it, nicely done.
anonymousturtlelover chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
love it :)
ScarletRunner chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This has to be about the 14th time reading this but that line near the end, that paragraph about being alone gets me every single time.
Fey27 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
It was a very sweet one shot. I love how the siblings were taking care of Kol! Everyone was in character and the plot was really good. Loved it!
Iluvkol chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Omg that's so sweeeeeeeeeeet!
Of Stories and Songs chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is so sweet. I wish this had happened on-screen. The Original family and their unity had so much potential...
yy chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
OMG, i love this story so much
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Ooh, I've totally read this before! And it's still great! I love the family aspects and and Kol's overprotective siblings. I particularly liked Klaus in this.
Cygnus the Swan chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is absolutely lovely. It's nice to see the Originals be a family, despite the saddening circumstances surrounding their bonding in this fic. I wish there was more of this in the show and in more fanfiction, to be honest. It's nice to see such a broken family getting together to comfort each other despite their misgivings. ;u;

Also, Kol doesn't get nearly as much fanfiction luv as he should.
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
angelxofxmine chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Yay beautifullness I love the family bond between these four and I ocassionally enjoy Finn being added to the mix.
Kaya chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I love it and it made me cry. I even read it several times and it made me cry over and over again, especially at the last part when Kol tells his brothers to stay with him. You are an amazing writer.
LBF chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I loved it. Love the Originals coming together as a family. I love them though.
kelablack chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Awww, I really love your fic. It's so sweet *-*
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I LOVED IT! You dont know how many times I squealed and awwed. The ending especially it was so sweet. You should def write more family fics.