Reviews for Unexpected Visitors
Personnnn chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
You should continue this I liked it!
RRJToons3 chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
It's hard to read this here because I'm in a risk of just busting out laughing in the mist of dead silence. I'm silly. I can't wait for the next update.
(Nothing else of it to read. So sad...)
RRJToons3 chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
I think that you have both Soul and Maka right on key. I wouldn't have her act any different.
RRJToons3 chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Aw...everything wiil be okay. As is probably should be by now. Since I come here so late.
I want ice cream...
RRJToons3 chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
Genius! You put Kid in white, the key to his hotness!
RRJToons3 chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
I only got halfway through this chapter. I was so into the story, I didn't even realize it was almost time to leave Cyber Hell. .
I love this story, I can't wait to read the rest!
RRJToons3 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
I feel sorry for the three, just the appearence of the mother can cause so much drama between a great bond.
RRJToons3 chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Okay...maybe it wasn't called for, but I couldn't help but laugh whenever I imagined Kid with a bunch of groceries in his hands, all super proud of himself. It's almost sort of a Black Star moment.
RRJToons3 chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I'm sorry, I like to review every chapter. It's not an epic fail, but I know what it's like to feel that a chapter isn't it's best. You're going at a nice, steady pace. It's just fine.
RRJToons3 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This was an interesting chapter, wasn't a failure at all! I am interested to read the rest.
Riku Ashwood chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
sheesh it's a bit confusing, but it looks good from what I read. Keep going
bowserrr88 chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
i LOVE the dude in the van oh my lord hes funny, is he some kind of match maker in his spare time? lol cant wait until the update
Riku Ashwood chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
well it was an ok chapter
I just don't really understand why this ice cream vendor thing keeps coming up if they werre already planning on heading to a cafe
oh well. Your story, your rules
Animefreaks48 chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
I actually like the way you dd there so called "date" ...and you are pretty good at being Maka...But your even better at Soul...Hm I'm wondering how you'd be as Black*star xD...I think this story might just start getting EVEN BETTER than I thought ...keep up the good work _
Animefreaks48 chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
I am honestly in love with the story...the plot is just well thought out...you seem to make this story something EVERYONE should read...keep up the good work and update SOOOOOOON!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »