Reviews for His Favorite Nurse
Natalia chapter 1 . 4/10
This was awesome!I loved it sooooooooooo much!I give it way more than 5 stars!
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
*BLUSH*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This is too intence
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I prefer when Percy is begging more but I'm not sure it would be very... realistic and satisfaying if he is with Will, I mean, when I imagine them in a Relationship, I can't see their first time together as brutal, more sweet, like you wrote in this fic', so it's all good ) You write very well !
Turtlemascot97 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Good
SkyeTai And Ic3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Cute
omega2199 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
That was great! I love Will and Percy :)
JeremyLover12353 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Me wantsssss more!
Bob chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Hot!
Love it

Just want give an idea of where percy is blessed with unimaginable beauty from aphordites and gets hit on everyone excluding poseidon, triton, the goddess of love herself, hades & Zeus (the reason why I said Zeus and hades because a majour plus point is that teen!poiseidon look like a girl and a lot like Percy make them both try to get poisedon in to bed with them cause they are awesome like that and the Reason why I say triton is because he would be an epic possessive brother where he saw Percy as a toddler and treats him like should been lock in a glass tower because has a brother complex.).
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
DaughterofPercyandAnnabeth

Sorry I didn't feel like logging in since my gradma just died but this is a really good story! I love how you put fishing refrences in this!
Waco chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Very good writing style. And good story line also!
badassclarke-griffin chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
OMG. You didn't use wanton this time! *shrugs* Oh well. It still had the action we were all waiting for. You should make a sequel! Or at least add another chapter.
emthereble chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
love it
Candle-tender Yena chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Since there was two, one origin and another sequel ( I guess?) so I'll just review from my favourite.

Have I already? I read this story last week. Oh well, I think I forgot - too hyper on the story I forgot to review really sorry.

But I loved this story!

Otherwise it wouldn't explain why i went to bed early trying to "daydream" of it *grin grin grin*
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Who was Will with before this? Great job, I really liked it! Percy is such a flirt!