Reviews for Adding Difficulties
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Perfect like always! I love this story with every fiber of my being; your descritption, plot, and grammar use is beautifully done. Keep up the amazing work!
Hajjie chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I love this couple so much! In fact I'm going to make a story about Octavian in the future now.
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oh the end is so sweet ! I like it very much D
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Percy already has more than half the population captured, how much more does he want to? xD Go Percy! ;)
Mizuki 8D chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
awww cute date!
Hikary Sanoko chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Yay, they're on their way to a loving relationship!
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
You're like the goddess of slash and femslash, you know? I totally worship you and your fanfictions!
Mickey chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
O.O I LOVE IT! I HOPE U MAKE A SEQUAL! XD You totally should ;D
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Aww, that is so sweet!
Bookwormz-4-life chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
YAY! Awesome story you should do one about Leo and Nico! Please... Seiously make a NicoxLeo story. -puppy dog eyes- Pwease?
FreedomWriter97 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Even though octavion acts like a prick, I love this story. He does have emotions. I hope u update another chapter to this!
DarkLove12489 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I loved that story it was sweet how he liked Percy and took him out to dinner but he was being a jerk but only cause he didn't want to lose him to nico who I think should go out with Leo cause they both don't have anyone and I love the les relationship between piper and annabeth it was sweet well I liked ur story's so u should make more like it well byeeee :)
Goddess of the Multiverses chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That was good. I should have known if anyone can knock some sense into Octavian it's Rachel. Anyways, I liked it and a really great job -"
YaoiOverlord chapter 1 . 5/24/2012