Reviews for Revenge
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
What is it with everyone giving the villains in their stories green eyes!
I'm slightly miffed. Just because of that thing about the monster of jealousy!

If you want to make your villain seem extra creepy, then descride their eyes as appearing colorless, as this also suggests coldness and lack of life. Or instead of mentioning a color at all, just descride the qualities said eyes possess. Use the apportunity to say something about your villain's inner character instead of just their appearance.

I want to say just how much I like your stories (they make me squeel silently in my happy place). I especially love these stories: ghost of a chance, vacuum, cry wolf, cold season, silent witness, time and tide, and the list will get longer when I finish reading all your stories. :)
(as you can see, I've kinda got a thing for Neal being maimed and/or deprived of one his five senses.) ;)
WynonaRose chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Excellent story. Thanks for writing!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
Awwwww that was so AWESOME!

I loved everything about this story.

I'm totally amused by this piece and so glad my White Collar starve got fed so well. Neal whump is my new drug LOL

Awesomely brilliant story! Probably will see Neal tonight in my dreams XD
ferryboat George chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Delightful story, it's always fun when you drug the boys :)
JeanneZ84 chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
A story really worth reading.

JeanneZ84
JeanneZ84 chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Yes,I agree,Anario is a true SOB.

JeanneZ84
leahk80 chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
nicely done!
Fierce Queen chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
Aww-Neal wanting to take the blame for Peter shooting Inario was sweet of him :) Glad everyone is okay now and safe! Great job on the story! You always know how to make it interesting to read :)

Blessings,

Fierce
peppe1951 chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
Great story...loved the fatherly approach of Hughes...who would have thought that he could pull it off.
soumibottomgirl chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
Absolutely love your stories. Cant wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work on your stories.
Fierce Queen chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
GREAT! Just when they were close to being safe, Inario shows up to, what, kill them? AGH! And did he just give Peter the same crap he gave Neal? Ugh. I hope Jones and Diana catch him!

Great job!

Blessings,

Fierce
peppe1951 chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
You had me fooled...I was sure that El's new client was Inario but you had him impersonate a Marshal instead...did he kill the one whose place he took? Getting exciting...
pechika chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
Wow cant wait to find out what happens next.
aleeban chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
I really like how you smoothly transit from reality to flashbacks in this story. Hope Mozzie's info helps get Inario. Nice job so far!
govgal chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Another great chapter. Mozzie really is a most unique creature.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »