Reviews for Attack of the Minivengers
Danneyland chapter 32 . 7/25
Hey, read your story in a day and looking forward to the next chapter, when you can post it :) I know how demanding work can be, so I'll be patient.
Loved it but finish
Smarthiz chapter 32 . 6/17
i'm gonna sound silly but ... you'll be updating ?
Alex chapter 32 . 6/8
Ayyyy! where's the rest? D:
This is sooooooooooooo good and the writing is amazing!
Want more! Update!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 32 . 5/6
This story was magnificent! Every chapter was fantastic! The characterization and plot were both superb as well. I especially loved how you grew Tony and Loki's relationship. I love FrostIron by the way so I thought it went perfectly with the story! :-)

Hehe I can totally imagine Tony and Steve in Asgardian clothes! No wonder Loki was flustered! I'm sure they both looked sexy! ;-) It's awesome that Tony already won over Loki's folks! Always the charmer Tony is! I totally agree with Frigga though. Tony did save Loki. They both need each other. It's very sweet and heartwarming. :-)

I know it's been a little while since an update but I just wanted you to know that I loved your story. It really was magnificently written! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

*Hugs*

Maddy
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 3/28
Is this going to turn into a pairing?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 3/28
Aw, Tony's a big softie under his armor, although I would like to see more kidish behavior from the others.
Toki Asamia chapter 31 . 3/13
I died laughing so hard! Just imagining Steve and Tony in those formal and totally ridiculous clothes was priceless! Clint's just the bonus! Hilarious! I so want a picture of that!
Toki Asamia chapter 30 . 3/13
Tjis was a filler, but it had quite a few nice parts! Peter and Clint are just pure fun. Tony was doing a fine job with Steve even though they differ on many occasions. Eir? Well, I'm hoping she will see reason. Either that or Loki has the rest of his not very long life to spend with Tony. Frigga is just awesome.
Toki Asamia chapter 29 . 3/13
You really make Odin a calculating bastard - well, he probably is precisely that. I woneer how a confrontation between him and Fury would go.
Toki Asamia chapter 28 . 3/13
Loki, the protecter of Earth. Interesting. This certainly is a new twist to it all. As for Pepper and Clint? I totally did not see that coming. It's a bit weird, but hey, it's something I never encountered before.
Toki Asamia chapter 27 . 3/13
I really enjoyed this chapter on so many levels. Their confessions were beautiful and I really loved Tony's claim at the end. This entire chapter was just very well written. From those serious chapters this is my favorite so far! Thanks!
Toki Asamia chapter 26 . 3/12
Still waiting for the conversation between Loki and Tony. And Peter Parker? Really? I did not see that one coming!
Toki Asamia chapter 25 . 3/12
Please, cam I hit Loki? Like really hard? Seriously, he has some issues someone has to take off of him. He hurts the people around him. Most of all Tony. By the way, that slip of tongue was awesome! Well done! I look forward to the discussion there surely will be after this!
Toki Asamia chapter 24 . 3/12
So now we have already Steve blaming him for all this, if Thor ever knew of Jane's "involvement" he'd blame himself even more. Then there is Tony... What an endless circle! Have I mentioned I hate Amora? No? Doing it again right now. Why depleate Loki's magic? Why? Arg!
2,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »