Reviews for SIT!
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER BEFORE I TURN FULL HULK THEY'RE MY FAVE COUPLE
Moonlight-Prisoner-Of-War chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
HILARIOUS! POOR INUYASHA!
NeoMiniTails chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
While your grammar wasn't very good, the story was very amusing! I loved that last line! lol...

"It's official..." Inuyasha said. "I can't stand priestesses of any kind."

You have perfect comedic timing.

To fix the grammar issue, though, make sure each line is separate from the other is someone else is speaking. Also, try not to add so many author notes while you're writing, it's very distracting.

Next thing he knew... He got hit in head with a broomstick.
"Can I help you?" The Miko asked.
"S-sorry..." Inuyasha said.
"It's just... Your scent is, um, interesting?"
"Oh, is it now?" She said. She was getting very upset. "Well then..."
She jumped back and pulled out a priestess spell.

That is how it should be read with each quotation separate from other person's quotations. Also, watch out for spelling errors... I corrected two of them in just my correction of how the paragraphs should be read.

Anyways, I actually really liked this story! Anime Rei and Inuyasha would have the most epic argument ever! By the way, the "spell" is called an "ofuda" and its usually referred to as an talisman for future reference.

Check out my Inuyasha/SailorMoon/YuYuHakusho crossover called "Fiery Rose: Forbidden Love." You'll like it! Thanks... read and review!
Yuki Utsukushi chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
"It's official..." Inuyasha said. "I can't stand priestesses of any kind." Agreed.
Mirria1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
XD that's pretty funny
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
amusing as for raye and inuyasha i actually dont no who would win
Antartica chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Make a chapter 2, where Rei and Inuyasha are having tea or something, and Kagome comes along! But you don't have to, cuz this is already HILARIOUS!
SunnyStormCloud chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
That was hilarious XD Is this a one-shot?