Reviews for Bright Lights
LittleMissMarie chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
noooo! you can't end it there and leave me hanging like that! That was an awesome story though :)
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
shit! how is this complete?! please tell me this is some sort of prologue to a longer fic! i am queening out here!
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
OMG! This is amazing I hope you continue it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I was so gutted when I got to the end of the page only to realise there wasn't another chapter. There may have been some inappropriate language...and maybe a little tantrum. Please update!

Here, have a wood fire pizza...no I am not bribing you...much...update pls?
P.Nutter chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
MOOORRRREE! need more!

pretty please?
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Nice story!
Cymbeliness chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
LOVED THIS. Had no idea you had QAF stuff! This was fantastic!
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Loved it. You definitely should add on to this.
iheartstendan chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
omfg. This story is great. I think that you need to write some more, really. Please and thank you.
shaunalease1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
No! It can't end here! Please post ASAP! I need it!
ninjagleek chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
OH GOD YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS OR I WILL SURELY DIE FIR FCK SAKE!
Icarus of the Sun chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This is so well written and in character I almost cried... I just finished watching the series for the second time and I was looking for something to keep the "THUMPA THUMPA" going and this was perfect. I died when I came to the end of it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue it! The QAF fandom needs more authors like you. I swear to god I felt like I was watching the first episode of season 6 of QAF while reading this! I will be stalking your page until you update/write a sequel.
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh my goths! I hope you update this! I really wish to see the way you write Brian's reaction! Oh please, please, please!

-Becom.
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I love your writing. I swear, you could probably make the phone book interesting.

This...this is so melancholy. It's so simple - you don't even realize that it's reached out and dragged you in. I love that about your writing. It's feels effortless.

Anyway, the story...the glimpse...it rings so true to the series. It's fantastic, and I'd be lying if I said I'd be okay if you left it here. You've reawakened my addiction to Brian and Justin. I'm going to have to watch the dvds now. :)
silton chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Thanks soooo much for this, don't see too many good QaF fics out there.

Hubs got me the box set for Christmas and I just keep watching them over and over.

End of season one, Brian crying in the hospital, wearing the bloody scarf...I DIE.

Hope you continue...