Reviews for Tokyo Topaz
ambrai77 chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
I love this story! It's now one of my favorites.
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
I just died of feels. I'm done, this fiction literally made me cry. I am so done, too many feels.
housecat chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
I meant Bruce :D
housecat chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Like the story so far, but when did kissing start meaning the same thing as having sex? Nowhere could I pick up on the fact that Susan and Trina had sex?! Susan should just have said to Tom she'd kissed Trina, nothing else.
Once Upon a Femmeslash chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Great story! I feel like everyone is spot-on in character, especially Bruce unfortunately. I really love this ship and definitely saw the chemistry in the show. I'd be really interested to see this continued, if you will.
serenitymeimei chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
ADSLKFJASDJ! I don't know how I missed this fic when it was posted, but it's PURE GOLD. It's exactly how I imagined Susan and Trina falling for each other might have gone and you wrote them beautifully. Bravo! I really hope to see more Swingtown fic from you in the future. :)
Maddie chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
LOVE IT! so sexy. please write more Swingtown fics 33
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh god this fic is my dreams come true OMGOMGOMG Thanks so much for sharing LOVE IT
ana khouri chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Dear all. There is a chapter 8, I promise, although it isn't as sunny and happy as I'd like it to be... My beta has been disasterously delayed but I hope to get this out in the next week or so. So very sorry!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
May I ask is this the laster Chaper? Or there will be more? I think this is a great story.
giftofamber chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
I was a Trina/Susan shipper before OUAT ever happened. I'm really enjoying your story and am really happy that your wife introduced you to this whole Lana obsession. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
monetfun chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Wow! Those last two chapters were really hot! I really want to see where this is going! Please update soon!
monetfun chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
I am so excited that someone is writing more Swingtown fic especially Trina/Susan. I am loving where you are taking their relationship. I am excited to read the next six chapters. Please update soon!