Reviews for Shadows of Doubt
Blank111 chapter 2 . 5/24/2012 poor Timmy. :'(
Blank111 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hey there! Sorry for not reviewing earlier, but great first chapter! :)
prairiecitygirl chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Interesting... But I must admit, even after I read chapter 1, I too was wondering like Gibbs - "Was it worth rippin' the kid to pieces over this for pushin' Gibbs' buttons once in all the time he's been on the team? Hell, DiNozzo pushed 'em all the damn time and nothing's ever done about it. Why was it so important to crack down on McGee for it?. Come to think of it, why the hell had this pushed any buttons for Gibbs?"

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, curious where you are going to take this!
delia cerrano chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Yes, why did it push Gibbs buttons as much as it did? Hmmm.

And Tim is the instigator this time! That's different.
Lidil chapter 3 . 5/24/2012

Self discovery for both our men.
68luvcarter chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
How awesome is Ducky? Got to be one of the best characters on tv.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I liked that it was Tim that pushed Gibbs in this episode. It was different and marked a turning point in the character.
extraordinary geek chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I like this scenario and how you incorporated the dilemma with Tim's problem with his father. I can't wait for the next chapter.
beverlie4055 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
love the chapter
beverlie4055 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
love the chapter
Lidil chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Ducky knows Gibbs very well.
delia cerrano chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Continues to be excellent...thoughtful and showing the background that helped make Tim the way he is.
camcampgirl chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
The content of this chapter is good. I like where you seem to be going with it. Can't wait to see what happens next. Will Tim do some deep soul-searching? Will he get up the nerve to talk to Gibbs about it? Will he realize that Jethro is filling in for him in the father role, and that certainly affects his response in this situation, too?
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Terrific start! I am still trying to figure out why Tim would act that way & talk that way toward Gibbs. Gibbs seemed even harsher & more demanding than usual in his request for info from Tim.
ElSaTa chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
nice start, curious to see how it goes on.

Hope to read more soon