Reviews for I'm So Into You
Wonderfantasy chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
Please update this again it is such a good story.
AnaClaraSantana chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Girl, I just LOVED your new Alucard's fanfiction!
When I was still reading this chapter I felt an iron will to review it!
Narsha is so damngod funny that I fell off my chair a few times reading the things she does. Also I like the way this Alucard is similar to the 'Oh My Alucard' one.
I can't even stop reading in order to study for my test tomorrow and it's YOUR FAULT! Your fanfictions are incredibly addictive.
Keep going, if your Alucard fanfictions become printed books someday I will totally try to purchase them all (even though I don't have money and live in Brazil)
lunawolfsoul chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
i wish you would keep going i love this story
GeminiCrystal chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
please continue this is fantastic :D
CeliaSingsSongs chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Why are Celia's always assholes in stories! WHY!
KymberlyBlack chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Girl, I love your hellsing stories! Update soon.
yume chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS WHILE YOU CAN. I love it. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT 3
xVentressx chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
*glaring at the date when the last chapter was releshead*WHY YOU NO MORE UPDATE?!THIS STORY IS GODDAMN EPIC!
copper chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
hahaha I can;t believe you has her bait Alucard XD She's not all that smart is she lol

On a side note when she says Whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop I starting laughing because I totally say that to my cockatoo, and now I also say it to my friends... and coworkers... yeah... having birds changes your vocabulary back to elementary school.
Gerhiel chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
NOOOOOOOOO!Pleaaaaaaaaeeeeeeesseeeeee continue it!
Deirim chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
OMG. I like this story soooo much better than Oh my Alucard! (So far anyway.) I almost squirted milk out of my mouth when I read this chapter. Yep, this is how I start my day. Eating breakfast and reading fanfiction about an animated Vampire. Yep.
Breakfast of champions that is.
ANY WHO. You need to continue this story, it's going to kill me to have it hanging.

-Dei
sharksenpai chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
please update this is one of my most favorite stories and i check this site everyday just to see if you've updated. It's the only story I actually check, really. So I know sometimes you have writer's block, but could you at least tell us what's going on. I mean, I have been waiting for 2 months...Pretty please?
Midnight-Knightmare chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Wow good story, I love your work.
seras123vic chapter 6 . 8/19/2012