Reviews for Odds Are
Alytiger chapter 6 . 2/2
Grabby old ladies XD I'm dying
MamaJoyce chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
I was hoping the Merry Men would see the calendar and comment on how sexy Stephanie is and Ranger being Batman. Of course Lester would have ended up on the mats! I really enjoy all of your Babe stories.
MargaritaS chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
excellent story
Rangeralltheway chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Ha ha loved it.
carrotmusic chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Awesome plot device, and great execution. Thanks for sharing, and take care.
ranger353 chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
This was really good! I really liked how you made it a happy story with no dark twists or anything (I keep finding good stories that turn twisted...). Please write more stories similar to this one! I love your Babe stories!
Rebecca and her Pancakes chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
"But I'm telling you now, if one of them looks at you like you're their next meal, Imma cut a bitch." Hahahahaha that was fantastic! I can just imagine her saying that xD
BriI chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Loved that! What a well-balanced story. The humor was spot on but you did a good job of using the story to kick up the R & S relationship. This is the first story I've read of yours. Will definitely have to try out more. Great job!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Lmfaooooo! This was definitely. Epic payback! Please write more. I love all your work.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Nobody writes ranger&steph like u do...not even Janet herself. You aleeady dove in now Please stay swimming in this pool a while longer.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I'm soooo happy u are writing with Stephan and ranger again. I love your take on their characters as well as all the Merrymen. Please continue to use them in your stories and please, please,Please tell me it's a batman costume. ;)
rangerbabe.1 chapter 6 . 6/25/2012