Reviews for Black Coffee
Ana chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
I loved this. It had some nice twists and was beautifully written. Well done! :)
StyxxandBethany chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
It was a really beautiful Seblaine story! I love them!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
in a sea of well meaning but honestly mediocre plotting and characterization and dialogue , this stands out. bravo amd thx!
Mara chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
This fic gives me all the right feels, second time reading it and it's just perfect! Any chance you'll continue it or at least write more Seblaine? :)
marriedtojbiebs chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
I loved this! So much, seriously. But I just couldn't believe it was complete... *pouty face* I loved the dynamic between Sebastian and Blaine, and the non-demonisation of Kurt, as Seblaine fics tend to demonise Kurt, and as I said, just about everything I loved. Except the "complete" label. Consider this review basically me spilling over with fuzzies and kissing the red carpet you no doubt walk on.
MaraMaraMaraMara chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
God, this is by far the best Seblaine fic I've ever read no joke! Please continue writing Seblaine.
anderpson chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
This was so good, I loved it. I loved the ending it was all adorable and perfect!
Selene16 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Don't let the Box scene get you down. A good chunk of the Klainers on Tumblr have been saying "Fuck you RIB" and "Fuck you Fox"and also bitching that it took $10 000 to get that scene. It just shows how terrible the fanbase can be (you know, never mind that the money goes to charity, those poor Klainers have been screwed over by RIB's clear "hatred" of all things Klaine).
Personally, I no longer care if Seblaine becomes canon because if it's written half as dysfunctional as Klaine, I'll end up hating it just as much (and I adored the Klaine pairing in S2).
Anyway, onto my review: I really liked how you ended this and how you emotionally explored Sebastian in a believable way. You did it without making his sexual behavior a negative aspect of his life that he is regretful of (something many Seblaine writers are, unfortunately, victim of, sending out the wrong message that casual seximmoral behavior). A huge part of why I like Sebastian, and why he's my favorite, is because he's open and unforgiving about his sexual behavior and even though the show attempts to portray this as a negative thing"A Boy Like That"), I find it refreshing that there is a character who is sexually liberated. He's also the kind of character who owns up to his mistakes, more so than perhaps some of the more "developed" characters who have been around for a few seasons, and it makes him more human and believable. You brought out a lot of that in this story, much like how you also revealed Blaine's needy and jealous behavior, something that is treated as okay and acceptable on the show but here, as something that needs to be criticized and worked on by Blaine.
Overall, wonderfully written. It was a joy to read.
Selene16 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I'm so blown away by the writing. Everyone is beautifully in character. Of course, I am hoping that everything works out between Sebastian and Blaine but I'm also liking how they're hitting speed bumps and need time to cool off before they can decide to step back into a relationship.
Selene16 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Loving this so far! If I wasn't ready to pass out, I'd read the next part right now. I love how you've acknowledged some of Blaine's worst traits (his clinginess, jealousy, and how needy he gets for love and attention) and how it's this behavior that makes him and Sebastian snap at each other. I often feel like these traits get overlooked in Seblaine fanfiction.
m'j doom chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
One shot? I'd like to see where their journey will end... I hope there's a sequel...
Aledda chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is pretty much exactly how I envision Seblaine starting off. And I loved this. Seriously, the characterizations were just right and Blaine's emotions were so perfect. This was really great
Vita.Amore.Riso chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wow. Kurt sure was a bitter douche bag.

Poor sad Blaine. I kind of wish the story didn't end where it did...

I would love to read more in this 'verse. Like Seb learning what being a boyfriend entails and Blaine battling his feelings of insecurity that Kurt left him with. Or, like maybe Kurt resurfacing and trying to get Blaine back with plenty of apologies and tears only to find out that he and Seb are a surprisingly strong and stable couple.
I Skip-I Trip-I Fall chapter 1 . 5/23/2012