Reviews for Of Belonging
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Got to love that kind of snarling, angry response.
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Possessiveness is what gives Nezumi more charm! XX3
Assasin8 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Huh. Now THAT was an... Interesting, development. I find it funny how, in No. 6's society, "sex" is a word that's thrown around carelessly. I think about how Safu was so frank about it and yet Shion barely reacted, and so I find this to fit incredibly well with the canon story! (In a way...) Great job!
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Yup. Definitely something Nezumi would do. He really does own Shion. Hehe
Sleepless Loveless Dreamless chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
hehe, i really love this! XD it is cute and everything. :D :D :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Aw I love it that's really nice
I'll Go the Distance chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Weaahhh! This was so perfect! ;A;
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Omfg June 12 is both my and my twin brothers birthday as well!1! I really enjoyed this fic too.
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Nezumi actually has a possesive personality in him!
moniqe007 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Hot. A lot. And I like it:)
analine chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Nezumi's body talks to him. - This is a great line. :) And a great fic I really enjoyed it!
Jenniferee chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Heh. It's always Shion needing Nezumi, and honestly I'm a little sick of that. Thank you for writing Nezumi fierce enough to be in character, but to still have that jealousy and possessiveness over Shion. Steamy scene as well. Which I love. (and I bet others love as well!)

Also love how casually Shion says the word 'sex'. Heh. It's like he's so innocent, yet makes it seem like sex is a regular thing. Also love how Shion can interpret Nezumi's actions so well. And that he does realise that the other is INDEED jealous.

Whee in overall thanks for writing! :D
Gurhur chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Huh. It strikes me as VERY in character for Sion to get turned on when Nezumi says "I love you." XD
color2413 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Simultaneously charming and hot, not to mention sweetly in-character. Chocolate with a red-pepper surprise inside.

And yeah, I think I know what upcoming the major fic is and I am definitely looking forward to it!
IR-Shieru chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh God...Short or not do not matter, I loved it, I just loved...Omg I soo loved it :S

Im gonna go ahead and add this to favorites. I love your works so much Elanra ;A;