Reviews for All the Cards Fall
What happened to Harvey's hand? When you had him saving Mike his hand got injured by the gun, but after that it was fine. Did you forget about it?
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 2/5
the public arena comments are a litttle wierd they were just shot at public appearance be damned
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 2/5
Holy crap on a cracker you had me when harvey went for donna and mike but that ending there means I have to keep reading
weemcg33 chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
I really loved this, so well written and I think you captured all the characters really well. Especially given the circumstances.
katesari chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
Real good! Enjoyed reading, even though the subject was of a less enjoyable nature!
But like I said very good, well written too. Going to check out other stories of yours this weekend.
Bye
wotumba1 chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
great story, loved it!
wotumba1 chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
they need to work through their trauma first. so maybe yes, going back to work then will likely be too soon...
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
it had to catch up with harvey sometime...
wotumba1 chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
yes! mike's awake
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
gotta love donna!
lachicarebelde22 chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
Hope u write more
PrincessLazyPants chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
Oh my, this was a very very beautiful story filled with realistic life situations and character reactions. I felt that your characterizations seemed fitting. While I do love me some Donna and Harvey, I'm glad you didn't focus too heavily on romantic relationships as the plot was centered around their healing-this definitely separates you from most authors who've written the hostage/shooters situation. Your depiction on their PTSD was, again, very realistic and matched their characters quite well. Also, I'm so very glad you brought in Louis too in the previous chapter! It only reminded me that he's a pretty lonely person, so it was awesome that Harvey (albeit reluctantly) allowed his presence for the night.
Shane chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Wow! really nice fic! Loved it! Great work! Cheers!
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
Aww Mike is adorable. Sure hun, it's the lighting. We'll believe you.
And Donna is queen of all. Always.
(You might want to update your summary though, just sayin' ;) )
hikeyosemite chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
This was a good finale. Thanks for sharing your story!