Reviews for You Are What You Eat
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Poor boys would have had to either lay out big bucks for snob-chef restarants or pricey organic certified products to avoid the nasty corn syrup. Real life is almost as bad as the show.

I hate knowing virtually all corn(maize for you Brits) is either GMO or contaminated by pollen from genetically modified corn these days and I can't afford to eat all isolation grown corn products or avoid corn in the southern USA diet.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is -exactly- what would have happened - a shame we never got to see it on screen. Nicely done.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I really feel sorry for Dean...and sympathize. I love fruits and vegetables, but I love the other stuff, too. I'd be sorely tempted to do the same thing. :(

Thank God for Sammy! LOL

Nice one. :)
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Slowly, with infinite care, as if he were handling something rare and precious, he reached into his jacket pocket and withdrew a small grease-stained paper bag. He shuddered slightly as a tingle of anticipation skittered through him like icy fingers up his spine.

He knew the deal, sure he did; he wasn't an idiot (contrary to popular opinion), but this damn rabbit food diet Sam was inflicting on them was freakin' killing him. A man, a real man doing a hard and dangerous job that is, needed meat and sugar and good old fashioned stodge to fill his belly, not goddamn grass. That was for the horses.-OMG! I love that! :D

So lost was he in the moment, so wrapped up in his overwhelming need, he didn't hear the bathroom door being flung open, and he didn't hear Sam, still soaking wet from the shower dash across the room, but he did feel the ├ęclair being snatched out of his hand a split second before his teeth clamped down through thin air with an ear-ringing, skull-jarring clack.-I was a little too into the eclair scene as well cause Sam jarred me too! :P Oh man, I want an eclaire SO bad now. :'(

Loved this! Very good!
Sue Pokorny chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Ha! Poor Dean. If Sam would've just thought about it, they don't use the corn sweetener stuff in freshly baked goods. They could've gone to any bakery and gotten Dean whatever he wanted since they use real sugar. Just stay away from the pre-packaged stuff that they sell in Handimarts. :) Oh well, just one more thing that bugged me about season 7. Season 8 will be better. :) Still, thanks for the laugh!

Sue
emebalia chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh, Dean. I'm with you here, you just can't live with only rabbit food. You should keep an eye out for those vegetarians and vegans, I don't think they are completely human. Or I'm just paranoid.
masondixon chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
That was so wrong- and yet so right! Good thing Dean has Sam to watch out for him (Poor Dean).

Thank You.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
And they probably couldn't even have any dressing with the veggies or butter either. Poor Dean was probably in his equivalent of gastronomic hell. Another reason those darn Leviathans had to go.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh poor poor Dean xD

This was hilarious, though. :D
Lizz1792 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
"He shuddered again. Hell, this was gonna be better than sex" LOL!hahahaha poor Dean!you have to endure this!XD I enjouy reading this!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Makes me want to go out and buy hot fudge anything!
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
What situation? Sam, Sammy really? That was just cruel!

Woman, it is good you don't write smut...think my hard drive would've burned long time ago if you did :D :D.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
aww! poor dean! *hugs* *hands over apple pie* tehe! :D
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh, poor, poor Dean. I truly feel sorry for him. It's gotta be pure torture. Nice write!
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This one made me LOL :)

I wish we would have had time to see something like this play out on the show.