Reviews for Strike Wizard ARC 1 Arrival
DranLeon chapter 4 . 4/15
Lol Hermione's totally an AWACS.
Cptdave chapter 11 . 3/1
Didn't know what to expect when I saw this little gem, but the quality of writing and the story line was definitely well above my expectations! Thank you for a wonderful story and I look forward to seeing the next arc of this story! Especially as I'm guessing that it's going to flow easily into the first season of Strike Witches! And hey a more confident Lynn in the first season will be interesting to say the least!
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
You spelt "busy" as "bizy", and that about sums up the whole fic. Oh well back to looking through the archive for something fun.
WordSmyth chapter 11 . 1/12/2016
Love the story! Absolutely can't wait for the sequel!
dimriver chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Fun so far. One thought, some of the character would probably assume Harry is a woman. What's more likely first ever male magic user, or a very masculine looking girl?
KuramaNoKitsune chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
Can't wait for the next arc
Please release it soon
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2015
when is the next arc of this story going to be up
NaruxRena chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I wish you would updated this, I really like this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
this is a great start of the first arc of strike wizard
Spazel chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
So far this is going pretty good in my opinion. Although Harry is so damn clueless at times, but if you like his cluelessness you can keep it. If you don't want to keep his cluelessness for the most can you make it so he can get occlumency or something similar to it like how Hermione got her ability. Also, I am interested what you are going to do about the thing that is holding back his magic. Is it going to be about the soul leech, Dumbledore putting magic blocks, or a combination of the two? If you are a sort of Dumbledore fan than at least the story is in such a way that gives him a reason to keep Harry out of the loop about the prophecy with his cluelessness. Again, great so far other than a few of my personal opinions, and hope you can continue this on.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
I am definitely looking forward to the second part
CrimsonRageX chapter 11 . 1/5/2015
I like your story but i have never heard of strike witch before so the only thing i can say is longe chapters.
FinalGuardian chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Looks interesting but hope in the world did you mix up 'bizy' with busy?
Sky EXE chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
This was a great read, and I'm looking forward to the next arc.

Also, would it be alright if I wrote my own version of this? I won't be using yours word for word, but just the base of it, and will be a crossover of sorts with Ace Combat instead of Harry Potter.
madmanalpha chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
I really like how you set this up. I think you have done an excellent job integrating Harry and Hermione into the Strike Witches verse. When they first were introduced to the magic department it felt a tad rushed, but your pacing and giving a time frame for the rest I felt was spot on. On the Poll you have set up I started to say after Sanya's scene, but rereading your fic before I made voted caused me to go with the first choice as I felt this Arc set up really well for it. You have Mio and Minna at their MPS test, I feel that given the state of the machine that they would be asking about the test figures and may even ask for them to base themselves from the 501st base of operations. I think this is a wonderful fic and if I feel that I would finish it and not write myself into a corner I may take you up on that challenge to write a crossover between these two worlds. Well I eagerly but patiently await your next arc in this series.
Madmanalpha