Reviews for Strike Wizard ARC 1 Arrival
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 9/2
You spelt "busy" as "bizy", and that about sums up the whole fic. Oh well back to looking through the archive for something fun.
WordSmyth chapter 11 . 1/12
Love the story! Absolutely can't wait for the sequel!
dimriver chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Fun so far. One thought, some of the character would probably assume Harry is a woman. What's more likely first ever male magic user, or a very masculine looking girl?
KuramaNoKitsune chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
Can't wait for the next arc
Please release it soon
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2015
when is the next arc of this story going to be up
NaruxRena chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I wish you would updated this, I really like this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
this is a great start of the first arc of strike wizard
Spazel chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
So far this is going pretty good in my opinion. Although Harry is so damn clueless at times, but if you like his cluelessness you can keep it. If you don't want to keep his cluelessness for the most can you make it so he can get occlumency or something similar to it like how Hermione got her ability. Also, I am interested what you are going to do about the thing that is holding back his magic. Is it going to be about the soul leech, Dumbledore putting magic blocks, or a combination of the two? If you are a sort of Dumbledore fan than at least the story is in such a way that gives him a reason to keep Harry out of the loop about the prophecy with his cluelessness. Again, great so far other than a few of my personal opinions, and hope you can continue this on.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
I am definitely looking forward to the second part
CrimsonRageX chapter 11 . 1/5/2015
I like your story but i have never heard of strike witch before so the only thing i can say is longe chapters.
FinalGuardian chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Looks interesting but hope in the world did you mix up 'bizy' with busy?
Sky EXE chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
This was a great read, and I'm looking forward to the next arc.

Also, would it be alright if I wrote my own version of this? I won't be using yours word for word, but just the base of it, and will be a crossover of sorts with Ace Combat instead of Harry Potter.
madmanalpha chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
I really like how you set this up. I think you have done an excellent job integrating Harry and Hermione into the Strike Witches verse. When they first were introduced to the magic department it felt a tad rushed, but your pacing and giving a time frame for the rest I felt was spot on. On the Poll you have set up I started to say after Sanya's scene, but rereading your fic before I made voted caused me to go with the first choice as I felt this Arc set up really well for it. You have Mio and Minna at their MPS test, I feel that given the state of the machine that they would be asking about the test figures and may even ask for them to base themselves from the 501st base of operations. I think this is a wonderful fic and if I feel that I would finish it and not write myself into a corner I may take you up on that challenge to write a crossover between these two worlds. Well I eagerly but patiently await your next arc in this series.
Madmanalpha
Neroj chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
Right, as you asked for a more indept review, here is mine.
First of Harry seems to weak and naïve. I don't mean just in raw stength, but in personality.
He knows the dangers he is in as a powerfull wizard, and his current attitude would make these worse. If he acted and apeared more confident and powerfull, he would be far better equiped to deal with them, simply because other people would find it less easy to influence him.
Same with his relationship with women, so far he has been utterly dominated by all the female figures around. I know this world has probally become more female dominated because of the necesaty of witches and i don't expect you to make him some kind of super alpha male, but give him a backbone, make his disagree with some people, stand up for himself, hell even make him a officer, doesn't even have to be a high ranking one.
On the same note, the fact that he is weaker magickly then Hermoine. I always figured that like in actual real life anatomy males tended to be stronger and have more endurance, whilst women had more finesse. Now i recall you mentioning that his power is atleast a bit drained by his scar, so this is fixable, then again you may think differntly about this issue, but that's your opinion, and this is your story.
On that note his fighting ability has to be boosted. Right now he is a good flyer but not that good actual fighter. I don't want him to be some superman who can deestroy all oposition on his own, but make him powerfull enough for him to a intergral and irreplaceble part of the war effort. Thi will once again strenghten his position and protect him against people who would use him as breeding stock.
Now this is all i can remember on a initialy without rereading the entire fic, wich i don't have time for. I hope this helps, and all of this is nothing but suggestions, and i will admit i am a fan of the strong independant Harry so that has collored it quite a bit. Do whatever you want with it and i hope you continue writing. Altough i would suggest trying to update more often.
The Crimson Vixen chapter 11 . 1/2/2015
Rawr! Loved the fic. Had a "idea" Harry has his broom, and Hermione knows a bit about runes and enchanting, going from her putting them onto the striker, why not have Hermione do something like say, enchant their gun's/put runes on there rounds to both slow the heat build up, and say... expand the space in the "clip" to increase round cap and /Maybe/ place rune's onto the rounds to cause them to explode? (I imagine that the explosion would be fairly small. But, in War, every bit helps.) possibly enchant the strikers themselves to store "extra" magic possibly via placing a gem in each one that is enchanted to store extra power? (to grant a bit more flight time, so to speak) another idea, was to place "broom" enchantments onto the strikers, to grant them a bit more speed, that could be activated in a "pinch" but not active full time due to extra power drain? possibly enchanted clothes? (slight heat resistance, less chance of tearing, slight environmental "control" (keeping the wearer warm in high altitude/slowing encroaching frost bite a pair of goggles that grant harry better vision/night vision/telescopic sight, and a mouth piece that provides oxygen/serves as a aid to fly in clouds (breathing in a cloud is... ill advised. a bit like breathing in absurdly dense fog. it somewhat Hurts. and after a while the water Can build up in your lungs, if in the cloud long enough. And can cause dizziness and fainting. (ground fog, is a fair bit less dense. But a rain cloud, is ill advised to breath in, for more than a minuet or two. (I know this due to my mum having taken me up in a crop duster when she told me that, and I told her that I did not believe her.))

Signed C.V.