Reviews for Broken Wing
HeartOfStars chapter 18 . 8/27
I've even read this story before and chapter 18 still rips my guts out.
lakota3 chapter 32 . 8/9
That was such a great SanSan story thank you so much :)
dexterously-inept chapter 32 . 3/7
I enjoyed this, as I silently devoured it in a few feverant hours of a sleepless night. It had its faults, sure, but to hear of the cruelty you faced... Well, it spurred me to leave a review (something I tend to not do): you certainly don't need reassurance to be proud of your work, but rest assured that this is indeed something to be proud of. Like all good stories, it left me feeling a bit hollowed out, but also wistfully hopeful. Thank you for sharing this with us.
CaamisT chapter 32 . 3/6
Okay, so I just created an account to comment here my thoughts about this.

First of all, I'm sorry for any mistakes, english is not my native language.

I've been a fanfiction reader for 12 years. I can say that I've read a lot of good stories and bad stories as well. But I can count on my fingers how many times I ended up at a final chapter with tears in my eyes, as I am right now. I loved every single part of it. I wish I could have read this before, and I can tell you how much I loved your attention and thoughts about your reviewers, there are really few authors that can be as you are, I really enjoyed these two days (Yes, I've read this in two days).
The way you kept the story so interesting, beautiful, hot (the lemons were amazing, thanks for that haha), romantic, and you kept it all without taking out the character's essence. The script was perfect, the romance flew so well, the dialogues, the ending (SO BEAUTIFUL AND SAD). Everything was really good and intense. I have no words to say how much I loved it, for real.

Broken Wing is exactly the story that I wanted to read as soon as Sandor invited Sansa to run away with him in the books, and as GRRM didn't gave us what we wanted, I just have to say THANK YOU for giving us this story, you are an amazing writer. I don't even know if you are going to see this, but I just needed to leave my thoughts, and if you ever decide to write another story, I'll be here!

Needless to say, i'm a big fan.
Lots of love.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/20/2016
Great story,I'm just getting into the sansan fan fiction,this is a really good story,I ready it in 1 stronger up the good work
LubinDancing chapter 4 . 11/22/2016
Okay, this is so awesome! My guess for who attacked Sansa is Gregor Clegane, cuz maybe the eyes?! Idk, thank you so much for this chapter!
rwages1971 chapter 32 . 9/14/2016
I know I am very late coming to your story, but I wanted to let you know that I loved it! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/8/2016
Holy shit. I was looking for some got fic to tide me through the week and I found this. Read it all in one sitting. I've always loved the hound and this story is just ace.
Jim chapter 32 . 1/23/2016
I'm late to the party but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story. The last couple chapters were a gut punch, but the kind you want when reading something well crafted. Thanks for sharing with us.
saphirava0426 chapter 18 . 4/15/2015
Tears... So many tears
saphirava0426 chapter 13 . 4/15/2015
Loving this story. Always wished she would have went with him... I've got a soft spot for sandor. Ok... I've got to go read more now!
Lau chapter 32 . 3/30/2015
Ok so I read whole story in less than 24 hours. That says a lot and though you haven't written anything else regarding SanSan in years I'm here to encourage you to do so. Please oh please write something else!
I didn't know what to think of the story during the first chapters, but I was caught. You made really good portrayals of the characters I loved them through all. Though I was angrier than Sansa at the end :P Still, I loved the ending!
After all these years you've gained another loyal reader. Congratulations!
Reader chapter 30 . 1/18/2015
I must say, I like this SanSan a lot. But after reading your AN, I just had to say this. I don't know what that person said but you gotta understand that when you write and post on some public site, you'll expect haters. But not everyone is a hater. Some people will critique your work and when they do, you can't take it personally. You take that critique and you use it to improve your writeing so that you make your stories and fanfics more enjoyable. I can even agree that some parts seemed a bit... Well, unrealistic. But that's the difficulty when you write fanfics. You aren't the creator so you can't be as precise and keep the characters in character. But again, you take my critique and you make your story better.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/10/2014
Please don't ever stop writing, especially not on account of some (apparently illiterate) people! I love your story, though I'm very worried about the need to kill one of the people I like. Why would the baby/Sandor/Sansa have to die? They're awesome, and deserve to be blessed at their marriage, which would be held in a weirwood of course, by one of the remaining children of the forrest, and live forever!

A thoroughly worried reader.
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 32 . 7/21/2014
Last review by mua! Sorry for that btw, but I just love this story! The fact that the last chapter made me actually angry in real life should show just how much I love this! This is one of my favorite Sansan fics! You wrote it very well! Please keep writing! I love this!