Reviews for Broken Wing
AngelOfDeath6 chapter 29 . 11/3/2012
Oh god I neeeeeed an update on this. Broken Wing is possibly my favorite SanSan fic ever and I am dying for more!
Sylvie chapter 30 . 11/1/2012
I like your story very much. When can we expect the next chapter? Can't wait to know how it will end
dmsierrae6 chapter 30 . 10/31/2012
Cheri, this IS NOT my work.. I just posted a link on my page & the Rory fanpage, pinterest & Twitter because I frickin LOVE this story..AND it is NOT canon for them to be miserable! For once can they not be happy with nothing hanging over their heads... Dweezil514 is the author... Dee
mavic pac chapter 30 . 10/31/2012
no, man... don't do it. for heartbreak betwen them we have GRRM. give them the happyness that georgiboy won't give them.
i've love the story and, with some exceptions, you wrote the story i wanted for SanSan.
I agree with you in everything you write at the begiging, if someone doesn't like it that someone doesn't have to read it.
SPOILER ALERT: GRRM already punish sansa with her marriege y runningaway with petyr; you can give both of them the happy ending we want them to have
Guest chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
i'm a sucker for happy endinngs
mavicpa chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
greater story, i love you now
mavicpa chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
great story, but i hate you right now
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
the others take you to hell...
Guest chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
Guest chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
me too... a looooong cold shower
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
oohh... com'on!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
not by a long shut... great story! ;)
DarkRose20121 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Awesome keep it up from
DarkRose20121 chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
loved all of it. its perfect. i dont want u to kill any of them but i see why u need to kill somebody. its not your fought its george's. do what you have to do even if it hurts. damn it sucks but i really think you have done an awesome job and hope u write more. how about try write something for a later book in the series. like have sandor some how save sansa after littlefinger takes her with arya's help or after he become the gravedigger. maybe he goes to her wedding that littlefinger has planed for her in the last book and kills him for her i dont know just maybe work it from a different angle for the fun of it. I do with every new book. im always try to think of some way for them to be together. i want them to be together so bad :..(
Bloodsired chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Bloody Hell! I consumed your story in one sitting and I'm glad I catch up on this before it ends. This is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT take of SanSan and by God I hope you wouldn't abandon it now that is nearing the end. Screw those flamers and negative remarks!
592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »