Reviews for Broken Wing
shakamar chapter 31 . 12/8/2012
I really love your story! I was waiting for this chapter a long time! thanks
Midnightdawn67 chapter 31 . 12/8/2012
First of all, thank you so vety much for the dedication. i am YOUR dedicated fangurrl, and hope that you continue to write much and more SanSan fics! Secondly? Oh...just...crying my eyes out, right about now.
No words really. Both of them...simply put, so awful, to lose a child.
I am glad however that you did not kill off Sansa. Sandor will need Sansa so very much, asmuch as (obviously)Sansa needs his loving support, more than ever before.
Waiting to see now how the Catelyn/Sandor dynamic plays out...sigh.
Your writing is spare but at times, delivers quite the emotional punch to the soul.
Applause...welcome back, kiddo.
MagicMyth83 chapter 31 . 12/8/2012
Thank you so much for continuing this...just thank you.
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 30 . 11/27/2012
Such a beautiful heartbreaking story! I must admit, for a moment there I thought you were going to let them have their happy ending - but as Sandor says, life isn't a fairytale, unfortunately. Very well-written too. Well done! (:
SilivrenCifaretto chapter 30 . 11/23/2012
Please update soon, like as soon as possible... I am hooked! Ahhhh, please.
NeverEndingTune chapter 30 . 11/12/2012
NO NO NO NO! If you kill Sansa I will kill you! As horrible as this sounds I actually prefer you kill the baby. Sandor needs to be happy dammit! They can have more babies. I read this and I thought "crap she's gonna die with the baby isn't she?" I have been hopelessly addicted to this story. You must write more. I need more. I just caught up with the series on HBO and am tearing through SanSan fanfics like an alcoholic does vodka. Hurry up and update!
crushnotsosecret chapter 30 . 11/10/2012
in one side, i'd like you had finish the story in the 28 chapter and let them have the happy ending that avoid them. on the other side a can't wait to see how you finish the story now. You got me hook up with this story and i think your a talented writer. I can only hope George Martin takes a couple of your ideas and bring them together. Could you please reconsider leave all 3 of them happy por a bit, and maybe then send sandor to the battle with rob? i really like to see a happy ending, i'm a sucker for them...
Guest chapter 30 . 11/6/2012
I really love this story. There are so many Sansan fics that are sugar-coated and lead to impossibly happy endings. This is as gritty as something from ASOIAF should be. I think it's great. Don't let the haters get you down, please. I'd like to read the ending.
AngelOfDeath6 chapter 29 . 11/3/2012
Oh god I neeeeeed an update on this. Broken Wing is possibly my favorite SanSan fic ever and I am dying for more!
Sylvie chapter 30 . 11/1/2012
I like your story very much. When can we expect the next chapter? Can't wait to know how it will end
dmsierrae6 chapter 30 . 10/31/2012
Cheri, this IS NOT my work.. I just posted a link on my page & the Rory fanpage, pinterest & Twitter because I frickin LOVE this story..AND it is NOT canon for them to be miserable! For once can they not be happy with nothing hanging over their heads... Dweezil514 is the author... Dee
mavic pac chapter 30 . 10/31/2012
no, man... don't do it. for heartbreak betwen them we have GRRM. give them the happyness that georgiboy won't give them.
i've love the story and, with some exceptions, you wrote the story i wanted for SanSan.
I agree with you in everything you write at the begiging, if someone doesn't like it that someone doesn't have to read it.
SPOILER ALERT: GRRM already punish sansa with her marriege y runningaway with petyr; you can give both of them the happy ending we want them to have
Guest chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
i'm a sucker for happy endinngs
mavicpa chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
greater story, i love you now
mavicpa chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
great story, but i hate you right now
600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »