Reviews for Broken Wing
NeverEndingTune chapter 30 . 11/12/2012
NO NO NO NO! If you kill Sansa I will kill you! As horrible as this sounds I actually prefer you kill the baby. Sandor needs to be happy dammit! They can have more babies. I read this and I thought "crap she's gonna die with the baby isn't she?" I have been hopelessly addicted to this story. You must write more. I need more. I just caught up with the series on HBO and am tearing through SanSan fanfics like an alcoholic does vodka. Hurry up and update!
crushnotsosecret chapter 30 . 11/10/2012
in one side, i'd like you had finish the story in the 28 chapter and let them have the happy ending that avoid them. on the other side a can't wait to see how you finish the story now. You got me hook up with this story and i think your a talented writer. I can only hope George Martin takes a couple of your ideas and bring them together. Could you please reconsider leave all 3 of them happy por a bit, and maybe then send sandor to the battle with rob? i really like to see a happy ending, i'm a sucker for them...
Guest chapter 30 . 11/6/2012
I really love this story. There are so many Sansan fics that are sugar-coated and lead to impossibly happy endings. This is as gritty as something from ASOIAF should be. I think it's great. Don't let the haters get you down, please. I'd like to read the ending.
AngelOfDeath6 chapter 29 . 11/3/2012
Oh god I neeeeeed an update on this. Broken Wing is possibly my favorite SanSan fic ever and I am dying for more!
Sylvie chapter 30 . 11/1/2012
I like your story very much. When can we expect the next chapter? Can't wait to know how it will end
dmsierrae6 chapter 30 . 10/31/2012
Cheri, this IS NOT my work.. I just posted a link on my page & the Rory fanpage, pinterest & Twitter because I frickin LOVE this story..AND it is NOT canon for them to be miserable! For once can they not be happy with nothing hanging over their heads... Dweezil514 is the author... Dee
mavic pac chapter 30 . 10/31/2012
no, man... don't do it. for heartbreak betwen them we have GRRM. give them the happyness that georgiboy won't give them.
i've love the story and, with some exceptions, you wrote the story i wanted for SanSan.
I agree with you in everything you write at the begiging, if someone doesn't like it that someone doesn't have to read it.
SPOILER ALERT: GRRM already punish sansa with her marriege y runningaway with petyr; you can give both of them the happy ending we want them to have
Guest chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
i'm a sucker for happy endinngs
mavicpa chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
greater story, i love you now
mavicpa chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
great story, but i hate you right now
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
the others take you to hell...
Guest chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
Guest chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
me too... a looooong cold shower
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
oohh... com'on!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
not by a long shut... great story! ;)
595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »