Reviews for Broken Wing
HeRonFan chapter 31 . 12/12/2013
What does he mean, "Not your wife, not your daughter..."? What the hell was that ring he had made for her for then? Grrrrr.
HeRonFan chapter 30 . 12/12/2013
Deathly quiet-never truer. Ohhhhh, so sad, after everything they went through together. Heart wrenching, but a good plot twist I didn't see coming.
HeRonFan chapter 29 . 12/12/2013
A difficult chapter. I don't think Sansa knew what to expect in her reunion with her family either. But I agree with your characterizations here, even if Catelyn is not in the greatest light. But the protective mom is right there-in both women, I might add. The ending didn't sound promising-not unless Sandor is with her.
HeRonFan chapter 28 . 12/12/2013
Uh-oh. His fairy tale is over, before he even gets her to Robb. He is being smacked with the fact he doesn't deserve her at every turn. Hope he remembers there's only one person whose opinion matters here. I hope. I like strong Sansa too and he is so much a part of that strength.
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 32 . 12/10/2013
Love this story. Are you going to write anymore?
HeRonFan chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
Well, look whose playing the fairy tale now?! Wonderful chapter. Wow! A month in between? That's a long time after such an emotional release but if that's what it takes for her to feel she's earned his trust back, so be it.
HeRonFan chapter 26 . 12/9/2013
Ahhh. Beautiful. I really wish he would have said his thoughts out loud for both of them. But if he's going to face the King of the North, there had better be a ring on his sister's finger! I wonder how much they'll tell them.
HeRonFan chapter 25 . 12/9/2013
The temper thing is a bit weird here. At least he finds it amusing.
HeRonFan chapter 24 . 12/9/2013
Oops! Wasn't logged in last two reviews...sorry, that guest was me, and one of my reviews was out of order as I "stupidly" hit next chapter instead of post.
Okay, so now you've go her still insecure after all. She's nervous of her reading love from him over lust...Didn't he just sit with her, hold her hand as she revealed all that happened in KL. Always a step back for them, but the forwards steps seem to be getting bigger. I like her reasoning with him, and the quietness of their conversation, i.e. no yelling. Nice growth. I find it irritating that he still calls her girl though after everything they've been through together. It denies her her growth.
You are really pushing this dreams(fairy tales) vs. reality. You seem to pulling this thread of neither believing in their right to make a reality with each other. She's only had a year of real life to work through these past 6 months or so. He's got practically a lifetime of being undeservingness, called a dog, mutilation, pain and loneliness to work out of his system. I guess it will take a little longer.
Nice-him suggesting Catelyn
Guest chapter 22 . 12/9/2013
Sweet. Full trust. He goes against his physical "do something/hit something" nature, stays quiet, calm, and completely supportive. And now you've come full circle to the beginning of the story. The recount is perfect here and should not have come anywhere prior to this to make it truly mean something for them both. Good planning. His smile is now not only in his eyes, but in his heart and voice and in the choice to sit with her and hold her hand. Sigh.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Oh, you teased us. He does not trust this yet at all, no matter how much he wants to, and fully expects to be left by her. Yet, I don't think she would. If she would willingly sacrifice herself to Gregor to keep him safe, then I think she's in it all the way. It's him that has the worthiness issues. The fact that she left him just now, even to protect him-she has the power to put him down to the depths. He could act pre-emptively. Mentioning her family at the end of the chapter has got bad tones in it for me. Mother...hmmm. Although, you could always bring in Arya for a little conflict. The Hound is on her list after all. That's my brainstorm in response to your A/N. Still loving this story.
HeRonFan chapter 20 . 12/5/2013
And he still offered to take her anywhere. Damn. He is loyal.
Finally, those three little words. And a kiss. Sigh. A little more description here would have been nice. After all, it's been 20 chapters to get there! LOL. Maybe next chapter?
HeRonFan chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Oh, thank God...er...you..
Now, they've got some talking to do, but hopefully, no more nightmares.
HeRonFan chapter 18 . 12/5/2013
O...M...G! Sitting here, staring blankly at the screen, mouth dropped open, head shaking ever so slightly. Dumbfounded. Nooooooo! Who the hell thinks they are going to care about Sandor Clegane this much? Holy cow, apparently you've written him so well, I want to SCREAM at her, and wrap my arms around this man. How much more can he go through? He begged. That's all I thought when I read his words and then you wrote the thought torturing him too. All defences down and she shot right through him.

I need to go for a walk now.
HeRonFan chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
NO! Boros or the other one. Poor Sansa! But then again, it would not be nearly as compelling if it were merely a King's Guard. WRENCH!
592 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »