Reviews for Broken Wing
NightThinker chapter 32 . 3/4/2014
Well I can't believe I only just found this fic! Sorry I didn't post reviews on the other chapters, I just couldn't stop reading. So...I cried A LOT at the last couple of chapters, and aw, I just, nope I'm not over it yet. Best SanSan Fic i have read so far! Seriously i could go on and on about how epic this is but it's all been said so just thank you i suppose :') a sequel to this woud be nice...hint hint.
Possibilities94 chapter 32 . 12/16/2013
I don't know how long you have had this story up. But I just want to say...Well done. Extraordinarily well done. I think you were right to let them both live, albeit a little more broken, and to get closer through the whole process of hate and grief and love. Again well done.
HeRonFan chapter 32 . 12/12/2013
Noooo! Coward! Again you turned the tables on me! I didn't think he'd actually do it, although you hinted plenty of times his self-deprecation would get the better of him. I'm heart-broken.
"You were gone." Glad you brought that line back. It has so much meaning.
I think she let him off a little too easy here, but then again, what good would it do to rage against him? Somehow, I think Robb helped her overcome her anger towards him.
You bookended your story with tragedy, but at least there's hope now in that great last line. It certainly uplifted the ending.
A fantastic story and one I'll read over and over, I'm sure. She grows in mind, he in heart, and both help the other in that journey and share what they each have in spades with the other. Job well done. Clap! Clap! Clap!
HeRonFan chapter 31 . 12/12/2013
What does he mean, "Not your wife, not your daughter..."? What the hell was that ring he had made for her for then? Grrrrr.
HeRonFan chapter 30 . 12/12/2013
Deathly quiet-never truer. Ohhhhh, so sad, after everything they went through together. Heart wrenching, but a good plot twist I didn't see coming.
HeRonFan chapter 29 . 12/12/2013
A difficult chapter. I don't think Sansa knew what to expect in her reunion with her family either. But I agree with your characterizations here, even if Catelyn is not in the greatest light. But the protective mom is right there-in both women, I might add. The ending didn't sound promising-not unless Sandor is with her.
HeRonFan chapter 28 . 12/12/2013
Uh-oh. His fairy tale is over, before he even gets her to Robb. He is being smacked with the fact he doesn't deserve her at every turn. Hope he remembers there's only one person whose opinion matters here. I hope. I like strong Sansa too and he is so much a part of that strength.
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 32 . 12/10/2013
Love this story. Are you going to write anymore?
HeRonFan chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
Well, look whose playing the fairy tale now?! Wonderful chapter. Wow! A month in between? That's a long time after such an emotional release but if that's what it takes for her to feel she's earned his trust back, so be it.
HeRonFan chapter 26 . 12/9/2013
Ahhh. Beautiful. I really wish he would have said his thoughts out loud for both of them. But if he's going to face the King of the North, there had better be a ring on his sister's finger! I wonder how much they'll tell them.
HeRonFan chapter 25 . 12/9/2013
The temper thing is a bit weird here. At least he finds it amusing.
HeRonFan chapter 24 . 12/9/2013
Oops! Wasn't logged in last two reviews...sorry, that guest was me, and one of my reviews was out of order as I "stupidly" hit next chapter instead of post.
Okay, so now you've go her still insecure after all. She's nervous of her reading love from him over lust...Didn't he just sit with her, hold her hand as she revealed all that happened in KL. Always a step back for them, but the forwards steps seem to be getting bigger. I like her reasoning with him, and the quietness of their conversation, i.e. no yelling. Nice growth. I find it irritating that he still calls her girl though after everything they've been through together. It denies her her growth.
You are really pushing this dreams(fairy tales) vs. reality. You seem to pulling this thread of neither believing in their right to make a reality with each other. She's only had a year of real life to work through these past 6 months or so. He's got practically a lifetime of being undeservingness, called a dog, mutilation, pain and loneliness to work out of his system. I guess it will take a little longer.
Nice-him suggesting Catelyn
Guest chapter 22 . 12/9/2013
Sweet. Full trust. He goes against his physical "do something/hit something" nature, stays quiet, calm, and completely supportive. And now you've come full circle to the beginning of the story. The recount is perfect here and should not have come anywhere prior to this to make it truly mean something for them both. Good planning. His smile is now not only in his eyes, but in his heart and voice and in the choice to sit with her and hold her hand. Sigh.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Oh, you teased us. He does not trust this yet at all, no matter how much he wants to, and fully expects to be left by her. Yet, I don't think she would. If she would willingly sacrifice herself to Gregor to keep him safe, then I think she's in it all the way. It's him that has the worthiness issues. The fact that she left him just now, even to protect him-she has the power to put him down to the depths. He could act pre-emptively. Mentioning her family at the end of the chapter has got bad tones in it for me. Mother...hmmm. Although, you could always bring in Arya for a little conflict. The Hound is on her list after all. That's my brainstorm in response to your A/N. Still loving this story.
HeRonFan chapter 20 . 12/5/2013
And he still offered to take her anywhere. Damn. He is loyal.
Finally, those three little words. And a kiss. Sigh. A little more description here would have been nice. After all, it's been 20 chapters to get there! LOL. Maybe next chapter?
595 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »