Reviews for Broken Wing
HeRonFan chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Oh, thank God...er...you..
Now, they've got some talking to do, but hopefully, no more nightmares.
HeRonFan chapter 18 . 12/5/2013
O...M...G! Sitting here, staring blankly at the screen, mouth dropped open, head shaking ever so slightly. Dumbfounded. Nooooooo! Who the hell thinks they are going to care about Sandor Clegane this much? Holy cow, apparently you've written him so well, I want to SCREAM at her, and wrap my arms around this man. How much more can he go through? He begged. That's all I thought when I read his words and then you wrote the thought torturing him too. All defences down and she shot right through him.

I need to go for a walk now.
HeRonFan chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
NO! Boros or the other one. Poor Sansa! But then again, it would not be nearly as compelling if it were merely a King's Guard. WRENCH!
HeRonFan chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
Yay! But they still didn't kiss. You are a tease!
HeRonFan chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
OMG! Anticipation! Kiss already!
HeRonFan chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
Wow! Sandor dreaming of a family life. Boy is he out of his comfort zone! One step forward, two steps back in self confidence for both of them. But at least they do have those forward movements to think about. At some point these two will just have to figure out the other is there because they care. Won't they?
HeRonFan chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
Yup. Cold shower.
HeRonFan chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
Appetizer! Hot! (fans self) To quote Sansa...It's not enough!
HeRonFan chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
Ahhh! A little bit of coupledom.
HeRonFan chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
2 in a row! God, that was awkwardly funny! Holy cow, that's a good man at heart!
"Oh Gods" indeed. How does one go back in after that scenario?
HeRonFan chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Okay, Sandor, you're a gonner now, if you didn't know it before!
HeRonFan chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Good start with him so angry and not being able to comprehend how she can be so calm. And pregnant! Didn't you just throw in a zinger. "It." I wonder if it will stay it for long? 26 chapters to go...hmmm I don't think so.
HeRonFan chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
AN: "An we are just getting started!" haha, you have quite the sense of humour for teasing your engaging your audience.
My heart is breaking as he slumped against the BROKEN tree. But still, she is beginning to lean on him and open up just a little bit more.
Interesting change of tense in, "I would never...I won't touch you..." But, when he next spoke, he used her name, humanizing her, recognition that she is an individual, something I'm sure she had been going without for quite some time in King's Landing.
HeRonFan chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
It is so sad that he thinks so lowly of himself that in absolutely everything she does, he sees contempt for him in her eyes. Self-fulfilling prophecy here. Defence mechanism for him, and he must be the king at defence in every way.
HeRonFan chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
You look like you're setting up a series of constant misunderstandings and making your readers absolutely want to yell at them to "talk to each other, damn it!" hahaha...perfect in my opinion. It leaves us wanting more.
The last 5 lines in particular are very gripping. She is empty and he does not understand it. She uses his first name, which should be strange to him. And the simple "Alright." and nothing around it, not a she said or anything to enhance it an attention grabber-desperate on one hand, but the beginning of her first step forward. I am enraptured already.
595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »