Reviews for Broken Wing
Jmtrue chapter 18 . 6/29/2012
It just broke my heart , when Sandor said "please don't leave me, Sansa "
. Great writing. Thanks for the fast updates.
Lorelei Eve chapter 18 . 6/29/2012
Sandor is going to rage when he figures out (and he will) Gregor is behind all of this. Sansa is always so noble trying to protect everyone else. She should have told him. I'm surprised Sandor begged her to stay. Him saying "you and our..." just about broke my heart. It's so nice to see him dream a but... even if it was short lived.
DeathByMonkees chapter 18 . 6/29/2012
Nooo Sandor, nooo! She loves you! Ahhh, dammit! Now I'm sad :(

Seriously, the Sandor pov made me choke up. You write him very well. Update soon!
Kiyoko Usagi chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
I quite frankly laughed when Sansa thought "oh please, he gives me everything I want!" Such a woman!

Oh sheeeeet. Gregor! I'm mildly excited. I won't even lie. Secretly, I think he's kind of cool I mean, what? Dinosaurs you say!

/runs
A Hart Attack chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
ARRRGH. Why do you do this to me? ;A; This story is just so fantastic... can't... stop.
Weaver-Of-Words-And-Dreams chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
Loving the twists from the beginning! The pregnancy and all such a wonderful touch! Just when all was getting soooo cuddly! Can't wait to red more!
Hope-W chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
not now! Please this cant be true! it is just a nightmare. Sansa must be strong, her baby needs her, and so does Sandor. He will find her...he will, and then Gregor will die.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
damn it, have sandor find them, rescue sansa, and kill his brother SOON.
OursIsTheFury94 chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
Aww man, what a turn around. I hate Gregor so much but it is a very interesting twist, and I'm looking to seeing where it goes from here.

Sandor's reactions is gonna be crazy, can't wait to see how you write it.

Brilliant new twist, keep this up. Hope you can update again soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
ONG! No This is wrong! Can't be true! Is just a nas deram...the wrost nightmare ! Please, I beg you for mercy! Save Sansa and Sandor foram the pain.
JuliaAurelia chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
Oh f*ck! Please update soon, Sandor has got to save her and baby girl Clegane! I just refuse to believe that monster will have hold of her and the baby for long. Some of the villagers did see Gregor dragging her off, and I'm sure they'll tell Sandor. He's just going to be in a panic.
Mundi Nova chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
I think I love you and this story a little more now. What a great twist to keep the suspense alive.

Thanks for the dedication!
Claireena chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
Wow! I didn't see this coming. I'm really glad that Gregor is coming into the picture, it makes things very interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
omg. unexpected!
can't wait for next update!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
I can only imagine what Sandor is going to do to his brother. If he hated him before, it'll be nothing compared to what he feels for him now that Gregor has taken his little bird (in more ways than one).

Great chapter! Please update soon!
602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »