Reviews for Broken Wing
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
damn it, have sandor find them, rescue sansa, and kill his brother SOON.
OursIsTheFury94 chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
Aww man, what a turn around. I hate Gregor so much but it is a very interesting twist, and I'm looking to seeing where it goes from here.

Sandor's reactions is gonna be crazy, can't wait to see how you write it.

Brilliant new twist, keep this up. Hope you can update again soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
ONG! No This is wrong! Can't be true! Is just a nas deram...the wrost nightmare ! Please, I beg you for mercy! Save Sansa and Sandor foram the pain.
JuliaAurelia chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
Oh f*ck! Please update soon, Sandor has got to save her and baby girl Clegane! I just refuse to believe that monster will have hold of her and the baby for long. Some of the villagers did see Gregor dragging her off, and I'm sure they'll tell Sandor. He's just going to be in a panic.
Mundi Nova chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
I think I love you and this story a little more now. What a great twist to keep the suspense alive.

Thanks for the dedication!
Claireena chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
Wow! I didn't see this coming. I'm really glad that Gregor is coming into the picture, it makes things very interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
omg. unexpected!
can't wait for next update!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
I can only imagine what Sandor is going to do to his brother. If he hated him before, it'll be nothing compared to what he feels for him now that Gregor has taken his little bird (in more ways than one).

Great chapter! Please update soon!
Karoly chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
Very nice twist! Well played Dweezil,well played.
atiketook chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
:0 NO! you're a cruel writer! PLEASE UPDATE SOON or i will die! :0

Sandor! go and save your futur wife!
DeathByMonkees chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
Nooo! Damn it, they were so happy! haha, Gregor better get his ass kicked in the next chapter :P
Littlefeatherofhope chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
Oh. My. God. You're killing me! I totally didn't see this coming. Now I'm going to die before you update lol! Great job as always, this is such a favorite.
EvangelineG chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
Hate you? How could I hate you? This chapter was awesome! Stories have to have conflict. As much as I'd love sansan to be happy and in love everyday, that story would suck. This story is awesome. nuff said.
Lilithian chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
I just started the third Song of Ice and Fire book, and already looking for fanfiction to change things up.I always like the older dude/younger gal pairings, (though I dont know about the Tyrion and Sansa one) Thank You! I look forward to reading more.
L chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
I really hope this is not over, you portray a really realistic Sandor and I am enjoying this fic a lot!
595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »