Reviews for Broken Wing
Rae Rihanna chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Ugh. This fix has me so torn (in a good way)! On the one hand - loving the slow build of the SanSan. On the other - eff you Gregor and your demon spawn. Okay, yes, I know it's not the baby's fault. But still... I really hope Sandor rips his brother from navel to nose with the business end of his sword. And I hope in some way, Sansa will be able to see her family again. Because they love her and they would totally understand (after the initial outrage). Regardless - really enjoying this fic. Update soon!
Hope-W chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
poor sansa. she is so lost...i wonder if even sandor will be able to put her life back on track
Loving it chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Oh my gooood this was just amazing! After your author's note I wasn't sure what to expect, but I for one, love this chapter. I just think that you captured really, really really well the transition of Sansa's feelings for Sandor: from fear to caring to maybe something more. Having read basically every single Sansan fic out there I have to say this is one of those stories that I eagerly await an update, knowing it's just getting better and better!

And as heartbreaking as it was, the final exchange was just the BEST...you go girl!
JuliaAurelia chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Hm, is she going to tell him about the dream? She couldn't see her dream lover's face, but being that she's cuddled up against Sandor, and was thinking about how she'd like it to be real, to really be starting a family with him, before she went to sleep, I think we can safely say that her dream lover was him. But would he believe her? And the raging hormones are making her cry all the time.

I can't wait for the next chapter now. To see what happens between them and if she tells him about her dream, and how he reacts if she does or doesn't tell.
Dapsy chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Your story is so good... and so harsh... yet good. Generally I do not like Sansa/Sandor fics but yours is good.
Angie chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Great chapter
Marie Vulffe chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Melting all over now. Gah.

Seriously Sandor, you should just learn to give in to the inevitable. It will make Sansa's plan - er, the story - go that much smoother. :D

My poor bb Sansa -huggles- she's really showing her mettle now, though!
Christy3k chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Oh my; I'm so glad you enjoyed my musings. I really love the pacing of this story and I think you have a good handle on the Hounds inner turmoil. I like that she's keeping the baby. I think that is what Sansa would do.
DeathByMonkees chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Wow, Sansa should've gotten rid of her baby, but pretending that Sandor is the father is a good plot so I'm not too sorry, haha. Please update soon! I wanna read the rest of this story!
DeathByMonkees chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Oh my God! It was Gregor! No!

Liking the story so far. The moment Sandor and Sansa had when he woke her up in this chapter was very nice.
Sabbracadabra chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Of course this wasn't a filler chapter. This was everything, setting up the entire rest of the story. Which only just got a zillion times creepier. It's like the fourth season of Angel. Nice going.
Lazy chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
I just want to say that I absolutely love this story! :)
Loving it chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
I really, really like this story and have been eagerly awaiting an update! I think you've kept the characters pretty in character considering how out there the situation is. Especially Sansa, her lie about Sandor being the father was just perfect: "It's our first!". I can imagine the expression on her face perfectly!

I have to say at that first I was doubtful about the story because of how difficult the subject matter is but you with it as well as possible. However, I have to say I honestly don't know if Sandor could deal with his child with Sansa being his brother's, I mean, having your child physically remind you of how you failed, and of the person you hate most in the world, the person who ruined your life, would be a very difficult (to say the least) situation to live happily through.

I'm really just thinking out loud here and don't have any experience at all with this sort of thing so I'd love other's people's thoughts on the matter!

Again, really well written, well constructed story, looking forward to the next chapters!

P.S. It is unnecessary for the flashback at the beginning to be marked as such. The fact that it is in italics differentiates it enough from the rest of the text. Also, it gives a sense of mystery if the reader doesn't know understand something at first and then it is slowly revealed by the text, as it is here! Never underestimate the intelligence of the reader ;)
atiketook chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
HO MY! this is ... (no words for this) ! Next part please? :D
JuliaAurelia chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
I'm glad you liked my PM (I promise to get everything into this review before I hit the submit button :)

Ahh, getting interesting here. She didn't take the tea. I think Sansa might see this as a nurture-over-nature situation: if she (and um, a certain man,) bring up baby girl or boy with lots of love and all that good stuff (I like baby girl, personally,) he or she will grow up to be a good person in spite of the Mountain being the biological father. I think Sandor might originally have seen it the other way 'round: how could any child of Gregor's not turn out to be demon spawn. But he's thinking things like "Was this something she had been thinking about? Of all the lies to come up with, she had to pick out the fantasy rolling around in his head?" so I think he's coming around to her way of thinking.

I also must say, poor Sansa. They lie when they call it "morning sickness," because it can last all day. I hope she is one of the ones who it stops for after her pregnancy has advanced further.

"I'll keep my distance tomorrow" Yeah Sandor, tell us how that works out for you ;)

This chapter didn't feel at all like a filler chapter to me. I look forward to the next update very much.
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »