Reviews for Broken Wing
Loving it chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
ahhhh too goood! So much awkwardness hahahaha i love it! You had me giggling like a little girl at some parts and dying of emotion at others!

Hope the fact that you 3 chapters means you'll update tomorrow, PLEASE PLEASE SAY YES! ;)

*excited giggling* ;)
RavenGlare chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Heehee I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! You are brilliant!
Rae Rihanna chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
This was awesome and hilarious and just what I need to read today! I love love love Sandor trying to imply "hey, if you need to masterbate, I can totally vacate the room (or watch from the corner...)" and not being able to get it out. And Sansa... ah, little bird. You're just too innocent. This chapter was absolutely priceless. Humor and tension and more of that amazing slow build.

Poor Sandor. Once more, he totally mistakes Sansa's shyness, not realizing what it means. And neither does she yet, it appears. I can't wait until it all comes to a head and they crash into each other. It's gonna be sooooo good.

Thanks for the awesome update and the dedication! Glad you liked the "Ever After" reference (really love that movie - Drew Barrymore kicks ass as Cinderella). More please! :)
Hope-W chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
they are amazing! he just can't love her more.
JuliaAurelia chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Oh my, I do believe the Hound is going domestic! That is, if he's not going to go crazy from all the misunderstandings between himself and Sansa :) Really, when she told him about her "good" dreams, I thought... I don't think either Septa or Cat would have dreamed of talking about um, self-pleasuring to Sansa. I think it would never even cross their minds.

I was also glad to read that her dreams about Gregor are lessening.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
OursIsTheFury94 chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
First of all, I just wanna say that I'm sorry for not being a regular reviewer. I do love this story, but sometimes I just don't have the time to leave a review. But, I'm gonna start and do it for every chapter - cause you really deserve all the praise your getting.

But, onto this chapter! You've handled the rape and the resuling pregnancy amazingly well, but this chapter was just so full of SanSan cuteness I almost couldn't bear it! I just love that they're continuing with the husband/wife story. It almost allows you to forget what happened to Sansa and that the baby is Sandor's because they're both so happy right now.

"Sandor didn't know whether to caress her stomach or crush the tiny thing under his huge hand."

This line was brilliant. It perfectly captures the inner struggle of Sandor to accept what's happening. There's much more to the line also, but I just can't put into the right words what it is!

Lastly: hahahahahaha, they're conversation after Sansa's dream was hilarious! Sansa's being completely oblivious and Sandor's awkwardness and longing. However, the fact that Sansa is so oblivious does hit you pretty hard because of what's she's went through.

I think this is my favourite chapter so far! So looking forward to these next chapters, keep up the good work!
Moa in the Moon chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
I am so, so, so very jealous that you wrote this. I completely admire it. You've caught so much of Sansa's trauma- I deeply adore this story.
Rae Rihanna chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Ugh. This fix has me so torn (in a good way)! On the one hand - loving the slow build of the SanSan. On the other - eff you Gregor and your demon spawn. Okay, yes, I know it's not the baby's fault. But still... I really hope Sandor rips his brother from navel to nose with the business end of his sword. And I hope in some way, Sansa will be able to see her family again. Because they love her and they would totally understand (after the initial outrage). Regardless - really enjoying this fic. Update soon!
Hope-W chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
poor sansa. she is so lost...i wonder if even sandor will be able to put her life back on track
Loving it chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Oh my gooood this was just amazing! After your author's note I wasn't sure what to expect, but I for one, love this chapter. I just think that you captured really, really really well the transition of Sansa's feelings for Sandor: from fear to caring to maybe something more. Having read basically every single Sansan fic out there I have to say this is one of those stories that I eagerly await an update, knowing it's just getting better and better!

And as heartbreaking as it was, the final exchange was just the BEST...you go girl!
JuliaAurelia chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Hm, is she going to tell him about the dream? She couldn't see her dream lover's face, but being that she's cuddled up against Sandor, and was thinking about how she'd like it to be real, to really be starting a family with him, before she went to sleep, I think we can safely say that her dream lover was him. But would he believe her? And the raging hormones are making her cry all the time.

I can't wait for the next chapter now. To see what happens between them and if she tells him about her dream, and how he reacts if she does or doesn't tell.
Dapsy chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Your story is so good... and so harsh... yet good. Generally I do not like Sansa/Sandor fics but yours is good.
Angie chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Great chapter
Marie Vulffe chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Melting all over now. Gah.

Seriously Sandor, you should just learn to give in to the inevitable. It will make Sansa's plan - er, the story - go that much smoother. :D

My poor bb Sansa -huggles- she's really showing her mettle now, though!
Christy3k chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Oh my; I'm so glad you enjoyed my musings. I really love the pacing of this story and I think you have a good handle on the Hounds inner turmoil. I like that she's keeping the baby. I think that is what Sansa would do.
604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »