Reviews for Broken Wing
DeathByMonkees chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Oh my God! It was Gregor! No!

Liking the story so far. The moment Sandor and Sansa had when he woke her up in this chapter was very nice.
Sabbracadabra chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Of course this wasn't a filler chapter. This was everything, setting up the entire rest of the story. Which only just got a zillion times creepier. It's like the fourth season of Angel. Nice going.
Lazy chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
I just want to say that I absolutely love this story! :)
Loving it chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
I really, really like this story and have been eagerly awaiting an update! I think you've kept the characters pretty in character considering how out there the situation is. Especially Sansa, her lie about Sandor being the father was just perfect: "It's our first!". I can imagine the expression on her face perfectly!

I have to say at that first I was doubtful about the story because of how difficult the subject matter is but you with it as well as possible. However, I have to say I honestly don't know if Sandor could deal with his child with Sansa being his brother's, I mean, having your child physically remind you of how you failed, and of the person you hate most in the world, the person who ruined your life, would be a very difficult (to say the least) situation to live happily through.

I'm really just thinking out loud here and don't have any experience at all with this sort of thing so I'd love other's people's thoughts on the matter!

Again, really well written, well constructed story, looking forward to the next chapters!

P.S. It is unnecessary for the flashback at the beginning to be marked as such. The fact that it is in italics differentiates it enough from the rest of the text. Also, it gives a sense of mystery if the reader doesn't know understand something at first and then it is slowly revealed by the text, as it is here! Never underestimate the intelligence of the reader ;)
atiketook chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
HO MY! this is ... (no words for this) ! Next part please? :D
JuliaAurelia chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
I'm glad you liked my PM (I promise to get everything into this review before I hit the submit button :)

Ahh, getting interesting here. She didn't take the tea. I think Sansa might see this as a nurture-over-nature situation: if she (and um, a certain man,) bring up baby girl or boy with lots of love and all that good stuff (I like baby girl, personally,) he or she will grow up to be a good person in spite of the Mountain being the biological father. I think Sandor might originally have seen it the other way 'round: how could any child of Gregor's not turn out to be demon spawn. But he's thinking things like "Was this something she had been thinking about? Of all the lies to come up with, she had to pick out the fantasy rolling around in his head?" so I think he's coming around to her way of thinking.

I also must say, poor Sansa. They lie when they call it "morning sickness," because it can last all day. I hope she is one of the ones who it stops for after her pregnancy has advanced further.

"I'll keep my distance tomorrow" Yeah Sandor, tell us how that works out for you ;)

This chapter didn't feel at all like a filler chapter to me. I look forward to the next update very much.
Birdy Main chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Beautiful. XD
Hope-W chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
i can't believe she is keeping the baby! sandor loves her more than himself. he will be by her side.
KMGR chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Wow, I can't believe she kept the baby! I love this story, and hated waiting for the new chapter! I love Sandor's POV!
OursIsTheFury94 chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Sansa keeping the child was a nice twist. Sansa just isn't the type to kill HER child. Not Gregor's child, her child. I'm interested in seeing more about how Sandor feels about the child, purely because he hates Gregor but loves Sansa. Like I said, a very, very nice twist! It paves the way from a lot of different scenarios now, and I can't wait to see where you go from here.

Sansa's 'lie' just made me grin enormously. I doubt she told the innkeeper that for the reasons Sandor thinks she did!

And the ending! It was perfection!

Looking forward to chapter 8, hope you can update soon.
Lady-Isowen chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Poor Sansa! I'm so glad she has someone to understand the violence she's been through!
OursIsTheFury94 chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
I just read the first 6 chapters and this fic is amazing. Your handling these really tough subjects extremely well, and I can't say well done enough for that.

Oh god, poor Sansa. When she asked how long they had been riding for and Sandor's reply was 3 weeks, I just started muttering 'no, no, no' over and over again, anticipating what was coming.

Hopefully Sansa will eventually heal enough for Sandor to give her the life she deserves, but that could take a while.

Brilliant story so far, so excited to see what happens next.
Claireena chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
I wasn't expecting that! I love how complicated it's getting. Can't wait to read more :)
Hope-W chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
poor sandor. how come gregor can ruin everything he loves

andsansa, the girl is going through a living hell
danii chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
not gonna lie, i was super iffy about this when it first started. i'm sorry.

but like. the past 4 chapters have been amazing.

it just keeps getting better and better and i'm just sitting here like "oh man. this is glorious." there's so much dark twisty angst i love it.

addicted.