Reviews for Broken Wing
HeRonFan chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
It is so sad that he thinks so lowly of himself that in absolutely everything she does, he sees contempt for him in her eyes. Self-fulfilling prophecy here. Defence mechanism for him, and he must be the king at defence in every way.
HeRonFan chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
You look like you're setting up a series of constant misunderstandings and making your readers absolutely want to yell at them to "talk to each other, damn it!" hahaha...perfect in my opinion. It leaves us wanting more.
The last 5 lines in particular are very gripping. She is empty and he does not understand it. She uses his first name, which should be strange to him. And the simple "Alright." and nothing around it, not a she said or anything to enhance it an attention grabber-desperate on one hand, but the beginning of her first step forward. I am enraptured already.
HeRonFan chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
A very dark beginning indeed-but that means it must get better. Well, let's hope
rodonna.davlin chapter 30 . 11/8/2013
I've just come across and read you;re story, I love it so far! Tell you what my favorite saying is to the negatives..."if I said something that offended you, you probably deserved it!" Great imagination!
BetweenTheShadowLines chapter 18 . 10/3/2013
What?! WHY?! Why would you attempt to kill my soul with this chapter?! Thank you for making me an emotional wreck, when I sould be doing my homework (which is just another thing to cry about, really).
Still, I shall continue on. Thank you for your writing.
TeresaTrav chapter 32 . 8/18/2013
Wiping eyes. Good story.. Thank you..
TeresaTrav chapter 30 . 8/18/2013
sniff
TeresaTrav chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
I love this chapter, last one too.
TeresaTrav chapter 22 . 8/18/2013
Well written..
schmooker chapter 32 . 8/18/2013
WOWOWOWOW. So I just recently got into this pairing, and this is honestly one of the greatest stories on this site. Hands down. I don't know who could ever give you a bad review, but trust me, you have written a truly amazing story. LOVE IT.
TeresaTrav chapter 21 . 8/18/2013