Reviews for Pandorum: the story as it should have been told
Cale chapter 35 . 6/3/2014
I so happy you still writing this story. I can wait for the next chapter.
badkidoh chapter 35 . 4/22/2014
TheDreamChaser chapter 34 . 7/29/2013
Update soon
B chapter 34 . 7/24/2013
For fucks sake is right.
UPDATE PLEASE!
devilsadvocatetriplesix chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This would clear up those "holes" in the plot.

title/tt1188729/board/thread/217028501
Cale chapter 34 . 6/19/2013
Great story! I can't for more!
Cale chapter 34 . 6/19/2013
Great story! Can't wait for more!
aryaputra chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is undeniably beautiful. I've just (quite literally 10 minutes ago) finished watching the movie. Although, since I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat, I ended up squeaking like a mouse and covering my eyes throughout the whole thing ; therefore, missing certain vital parts of the movie.

But this, this is wonderful. Your writing style is incredible. Honestly, I think you should continue this. It's amazingly written and seems rather professional.

As much as I liked the movie, I'm still shivering from memory of certain. . . gruesome parts. I think I'll settle to reading this than watching it again. XD
badkidoh chapter 34 . 3/23/2013
Yet another great chapter.
badkidoh chapter 33 . 2/25/2013
badkidoh chapter 32 . 2/20/2013
Another great chapter.

Although I kinda hope that later they get there hands on some teach & materials & tools for the colony to seeped building and other stuff like roads and water & power, If not from the Ship maybe from colony supply crates sent to the planet in advance.

Maybe later if the story goes on that long after they wake up most of the people they could plan out building a huge walled city on the ground with gate houses & roads and stuff maybe Bower could work on powering the city by reusing the ships reactor or building one on his own if they can't get to the ship.
badkidoh chapter 31 . 2/4/2013
good chapter.
segir chapter 30 . 1/31/2013
damn i love what you are doing with this story. i like that you have them adapting to the planet. i had been holding back reading the updates and i can sat that i had over 10 chapters to chatch up, i could not stop reading you did the whole fight/flight on the ship wonderfuly
badkidoh chapter 30 . 1/26/2013