Reviews for Alphabetical Alice
WhiteLunaNight chapter 6 . 4/7
i am slowly falling in love with this storys. If i can make a few suggestions for g and h: giggle, gorgeous, glue (this could be a funny one where alice helps Tarrant make hats, and it goes terribly wrong),guardian(angel), giddy, hope, honesty, honey, honour, happy. I know it is a LOT, but you can't blame a girl for having ideas now can you?
Dancing Queen chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
I think you should do h is for hat.
XxPagerMasterxX chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
You're writing style and these stories are absolutely breathtaking! I can't wait to read the next letter. :)
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Things that begin with the letter H..?
Hats, Hatter, Hatpin, Halo, Hallucination,

Hare and Hounds - an outdoor game in which certain players, the hares, start off in advance on a long run, scattering small pieces of paper, called the scent, with the other players, the hounds, following the trail so marked in an effort to catch the hares before they reach a designated point. (a befitting game for Alice and Hatter.. I guess.. XD)

Happiness, Hickory, Home, Hoodwink, Hush, However, Hopeless,

*(I'll go made here: Hickey)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
JUST BE TOGETHER FOR EVER AND EVER¡
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
French kiss, French kiss, love, love, love
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Amazing¡ Keep doing a wonderful job¡
Moonlight-Dreaming chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
I really liked F, it was very good. :)
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Wonderful oneshot.
scarletwitch0 chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Wow! Such prose. Thanks for the update.
Queen of Dorks chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Nah... Forget my suggestion, just remember my vote! "Forever" seems soooo much better the moment... So forget "Fantasy or Real" until you get to the "R's", for now anyway... Still loving it! ;)
Queen of Dorks chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Okay, I personally like "Forever"... But I also came up with a suggestion... It's called "Fantasy or Real?". It would probably go good with Tarrant being stuck in one of his 'moments' of madness while she isn't there... I'll let you go from there, since you're the author... Again, just a friendly suggestion! ;)
Queen of Dorks chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Awwwwwww! Chapter 3 is soooo cute! I love how u put it in Tarrant's perspective! Keep up the good work Miss!
timi55 chapter 5 . 10/18/2012