Reviews for Eight is Enough
Filza Tahir chapter 1 . 2/4
I loved it! 3 I wuv bro-feels. :) :) :) :) :) :) :):)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
awww
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I am worried, what happens next. !

ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Really good story. You're an awesome writer.
fantasticly-anonymous chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Evil spiders! Good thing Sam is good at saving the day. Maybe he should have been an old fashioned exterminator? Naw, hunting seems to suite him just fine.
Thanks for posting this suspenseful adventure in brotherly love!
Sincerely, Anonymous
Dean chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Is Dean going to be OK dude you don't cut the story off like that people get freaked.
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Really enjoyed this, excellent and creepy job. ;)
Anon chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Brilliant story and so well written! :) I love this and the way you've managed to capture how Dean would feel about needing to be rescued the way he was is perfect. My favourite line has to be, "That big one took a chunk outta my leg. Musta thought I was a piece of pie or something" because its just so Dean. Excellent job, well done!
Sweet-Dreams-Yeah chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Continue,please?
Zinfer chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Iiii, loved this fic very much! Love how u wrote deans thoughts on the situation! I'm also a huge fan of hurtDean so u did that brilliantly. The spider monster was way creepy and cool, and I loved Sam coming to save the day. Write more like this please _ *favs*
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Poor Dean really got an awful gruesome injury in this story.
Kelisem chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Eeeewwwwww...that was a very creepy monster! Well written, and I can totally see Dean calling Sam like that. Please keep these coming :-)
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Wow. Talk about horror. Definitely shouldn't have read this before bed! Great story.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Oh, I read this awesome story in your livejournal, but I don't think I left a comment on it!

I love this one, I truly do! Hurt Dean does things to me and the big spider and heroic Sam... A D

See ya