Reviews for The Children of Frost
Dr. Huff-Puff chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Started reading this today. Nicely written, and the story is very interesting so far. Already looking forward to the next chapter! :)
FracturedRoses chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
ermahgerd nuuu it ended so soon! Im already at the edge of my seat i cannot wait for more! I would help wiht anything if i could but im a pretty lousy writer :/
Azulastalker chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
WOW. The thing that really creeped me out was the fact that you've read and loved Fighting For Redemption so much that you quoted it in your fanfiction. It creeped me out because I KNOW Mike Norton. It was like the reality of the success of his novel finally crashed down on me. I'm sorry, but I just had to say that.
Ordis chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I only just discovered this today and I have to say I love the plot so far! Is it weird that my favorites are Sanders and (obviously) Loki? *no regrets* As someone who is totally lacking in the OC making area, I love what you've done with him! It's soooo refreshing to see a notajerk!OC who isn't perfectly, sexily OMGILOVEYOUFORNOREASON wonderful!

As for the stange creepy woman... IS SHE AMORA IN DISGUISE? *bites nails* I am sooooo suspicious of her!
OptimisticTheory chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Oh, it's getting interesting. Nice writing style, good descriptions and realistic dialogue makes it all the better. Hope you write more soon!
OperaGhost18 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Very nice! Moar pleeease!

Oh, and that quote has been around for ages, it didnt originate on supernatural :P
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Better. I can't put my finger on anything for you to correct here, but I can tell you the story feels like it has more energy and depth than it did before. Still watch the pace of the story when you write, because that could become a problem further on; you have a tendency to take things rather fast in general, which works for scenes, but not for sequels. I think if you're going to slow down, as you seem to be trying to be doing, you may have to take it down a notch to an even slower level during your sequels and give the story even more depth. Right now, you're kind of at an in-between, somewhat awkward pace. I've been thinking about it, and I feel like authors tend to take things very slow in sequels (which is what this appears to be), and then pick up the pace in scenes. Going fast has something to be said for it in action scenes; it picks up the pace and energy, and, on some occasions, it has almost a poetic quality. Right now, you're a bit in-between the two paces, which is what makes it awkward. That said, I'm very impressed with the work you've done on this. You're growing as an author and I think that's pretty cool. :) Don't get so stressed out about the writing that you feel like you have to rewrite constantly either; do that too much and you won't finish the story. And finishing the story is half the battle, one that many authors don't make it through. Most authors have to write (and successfully finish) several stories before they can get published. They're like exercises, and each time you write and finish one, you've improved as an author and learned more about the process of writing a story. Anyways, that's my input. As you can see, I'm drowning less right now and was actually able to leave a sizeable review! It's kind of a miracle. One that won't last long (I'm pretty sure I'll be internet-less in a week), but I am thoroughly taking advantage of while it lasts. :)
mithrah chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
1. I want my phone back! How! How, on earth, can you forget that I left my phone at your place then call me like 50 times on that same phone? Who does that?
2. Yes, I've read this chapter and you will hate me for saying this but, since I read this 4 days ago, all I can recall are the images I got from reading it. Altough I do recall an improvement in your way of giving the reader a better image of the story so far. Work with me here...
3. Don't I get any special thanks? I'm your goddamn common sense :)) ya stalker!

I pup you!
SarahTheTrainer chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I finally got around to reading this again, sorry I didn't read it before but since you are re-writing it maybe I'll like it a little bit more o.e hope to see more soon!

And remind me to NEVER get in the car with Loki driving o.e
catwoman90808 chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
Loki why must you be such a jerk! You've been through all that torture...why can't you just relax and admit you just want a hug! O plot Bunny, think of all those wonderful nightmares he will be having!
Update soon!
catwoman90808 chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
What is the saying...'we hurt the ones we love the most'! So bring on the Loki feels!3!
harrylee94 chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
You... wait... what? O.O
Amazing! This is an EPIC story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Where the hell did that bullet come from?...
marbak chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
First of all, I LOVE your writing. I am sorry this review is probably a bit late, but I only just discovered this story. I think this chapter is fantastic, especially the way you write about the kiss is soooo good. Not to clichè or weird or anything like that. I have one suggestion: This sentence "You should have used your brain and think before sending that," it seems a bit wrong to me, on account of "and think" as "think" is the infinte form of the verb. How about "You should have used your brain and tried to think before sending that," or something like that? Its just a tiny thing, and it doesnt really matter, but I thought I could just throw it in there :)
Fat Old Sun chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
Hahaha burn!
Kyleeishere1 chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
Oh my gosh! This chapter was just golden! Just GENIUS! Your vocabulary was incredible! Your 20 hours of work did not go to waste, trust me. That was just...I can't even describe. So good! Loki was so in-character, and his little scheme was one of the most brilliant things I've ever read! Not to mention The words that you used really, really brought the whole scenario to life. Words can make or break a scene, in my opinion, and yours definitely made it. I mean, honestly. I just can't get over how great the details and actions were described. And the dialogue, just ugh! Amazing! Great, great job!
Thanks so much for posting, and all the best!
Much love