Reviews for Harry Stark of the Red Winter
superwholock187 chapter 1 . 7/25
You plagiarized heavily from The Travels of the Master of DeathThe Prince That was Promised
toile grant chapter 6 . 7/9
very good story, pity she was arrested
PerSonNee chapter 6 . 7/4
I can't wait for more! I really love your story!
Ceralyn chapter 6 . 6/20
Such a fun story. I really like how Harry is able to come in and save the day a few times. I'm interested to see if he is able to stop Theon's conquest of Winterfell and be there when Ramsey tries to take it. Loved the Harry/Margaery bit.
nony chapter 6 . 6/14
you should continue this, especially with a few more seasons of GoT underway :)
Mechconstrictor chapter 6 . 6/14
Great story so far and I hope to see more of it.
Tony McNucklz chapter 4 . 6/14
so catelyn can flip harry with a punch and send him to the ground with a shove...is your lady stark the size of Hagrid or did harry stop growing at twelve?
Tony McNucklz chapter 3 . 6/14
Ned Starks command to escort tyrion safely to kings landing would supersede any order given by Lady stark, which means her command not to fight would be moot as it directly opposes Ned's order.
please continue this!
Would just like to point out the instant Ned was killed you had Harry up there breaking faces before escaping with utter ease, all of which he could of used to save Ned which causes the entire thing to scream lazy writing. There was other ways to do that, most notably having Harry Not there yet. Instead you had him OP up there then away which could have saved his lord yet he didn't because...Reasons?

Next, not saving everyone so they do not stagnate let me say this to all those that put this as a reason. I would rather someone Live and stagnate then die and be unable to ever even have the choice to stagnate. That is a crutch people use to kill characters off in stories as they can not think of other ways to continue on. Harry has also saved how many people by this point? So you have him pick and choose, to play god. Yes, that is oh so noble I am sure Ned and others died happy knowing they did so because Harry is a coward when it comes to using his powers to help others. I am also sure if you or someone you loved was about to be raped and or killed you would want someone to save you/them even if they had to do so 1000 times. You would want someone to take the choice from you so you/they may live as any other option is either suicide, or you let that person die, which is the same as murder if you had the chance to have them saved. You/they would age, learn new things, live a life. Or you just believe in murder by inaction is perfectly fine for people to do?

I am sorry, but that one thing always gets me. A saying people use as if it is wisdom when it is naught but trash one mutters to justify them or their writings. Just leave it at you not wanting to write around it which would take considerable time and effort. It is honest, and makes sense.

The story is good don't get me wrong, however the reason in the A/N had to be addressed even if this story has not been updated in 3 years. Considering it has been so long since any update I wonder if you died, and if someone could have saved you but didn't as they did not want you to rely on them...Hope not as the irony would indeed be intense no?
Oddballzebra chapter 4 . 5/31
Why did you have him get his ass kicked by Catelyn? That was just stupid.
Oddballzebra chapter 2 . 5/30
Why was he blushing? He's a grown ass man.
Venomancer chapter 6 . 5/25
An absolutely excelent story! Keep it coming!
Aegorm chapter 3 . 5/6
How Harry let Ned die is beyond me! Such bs...
doRodrigo chapter 6 . 4/5
Loving it! Hope you update it soon enough. Keep up the great work. Cheers!