Reviews for Harry Stark of the Red Winter
Golden Dragon King chapter 3 . 4/14
I'm pretty sure any wedding plans between Joffrey and Sansa are null and void the moment Ned's head tried to follow Nearly Headless Nic's footsteps... except a little more "totally" and less "nearly" lol

Basically, I don't think there would have been any more fallout if Harry did take Sansa with him~
Golden Dragon King chapter 1 . 4/14
The Lannister conspiracy was exposed pretty early on but I actually enjoyed how it was done. CSI Harry to scene of the crime~
love the story cant wait for more keep up the great work
SeleneAlice chapter 6 . 4/10
please update this story soon! please!
This story continue it because so far it is one the Best game of thrones crossover with Harry Potter that i have read in a long time
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 6 . 3/25
Great story. I cant wait for the next chapter!
gunda.leine chapter 1 . 3/13
This is amazing! I have read and watched books from both fantom and I really enjoy the mix
BigWilly526 chapter 6 . 3/9
Please continue this story
HoldTightAndPretendItIsAPlan chapter 6 . 2/4
I'm not a doctor, but I do believe that a woman shows no physical changes within 24hours of falling pregnant. I asked several others (who are also not doctors but do have more experience with this sort of thing) and they said that, generally, it takes about two-four weeks for a woman to *think* she might be pregnant.
So, you might want to comment in the next chapter on Harry using magic to see if she was pregnant... because otherwise there is really no way for her to know.
Also, pregnancy (usually) goes for 9 months and people will realize something is up when they think she is already a month along, but the baby doesn't come for another 9 months after her announcement. (So they will think she lied about being pregnant and then quickly ran and had a lot of sex with someone in order to get pregnant).
Another thing, how will they cover up the fact that the child won't look like a Baratheon? Because it's going to look like Harry's kid.
Personally, I think your best option here is to kill off Margery before she gives birth. Saves you the problem of finding solutions and it will have Harry seeking vengeance (so epic ass kicking will ensue). Or you could have Margery loose the baby before it's born, or have it be born early (srill not explaining why it looks like Harry), or have the baby be stillborn (aka- born dead), or some other option.
BUT, I think killing Margery is the best option. She will never be allowed to marry Harry in any case and the child of theirs arouses to many questions.
patty.clark.792 chapter 1 . 1/26
First chapter and I'm crazy about this story.. please. Please. Please let it be completed.
Zephair chapter 6 . 1/25
Love this story!
chronodaimon chapter 6 . 1/12
Awww please update! Such a good fic.
R chapter 3 . 1/10
Harry is cowed by Lady Stark? Bullshit. He is neither meek nor submissive. Especially when an innocent life is in danger.
jfrost22792 chapter 3 . 1/12
Is there a reason he didn't grab Sansa?
mwinter1 chapter 6 . 12/27/2016