Reviews for Harry Stark of the Red Winter
camp1500 chapter 6 . 10/18
very good start, too bad you have not completed it.
DeliciousCookie chapter 3 . 9/23
ffs no this is where I quit, you're adhering to much to canon while acting as if you're going to make changes and yet none come, every event is the same. Like a rewrite of the show/books with some thoughts by Harry here and there. Even if you change things up later? So what, it's a shitty start...
drkprince chapter 1 . 9/8
robert baratheon not lannister fr crissakes.. nd sry if its a plot twist...wudnt that be a twist huh..gd strt..nyways..will comment after completion. ..
CompuBob chapter 6 . 9/5
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.
sid.kush32 chapter 6 . 8/16
This is to good.
Can't honestly wait for the next chapter!
Katt chapter 1 . 8/13
Not even past a quarter of this story and already considering stopping to read. I swear all you pansy pussies of fanfic authors have this obsession of creating a soft differing pussylord harry potter that's fucked around by everybody. It is so irritating.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 1 . 8/14
This is a brilliant story.
era-romance chapter 6 . 7/28
I truly adore this story and wish for more. I wish u luck in continuing this tale. I'll check for updates in a year or so from now. regards, era.
Dudtheman chapter 3 . 6/17
why did he not kill joffery?
Also, why exactly would he leave Sansa behind? And why wouldn't he just kill Joffrey and Cersei right there, since he easily could have? It would have prevented so much pointless bloodshed in the future, maybe even completely stopping the war in its tracks. This chapter really doesn't make much sense, except that you wanted Harry to be an unstoppable killing machine without really affecting canon events.
Right...so why couldn't Harry just disillusion himself and apparate to the platform, thus stopping the execution? Given what Harry is capable of, it's kind of ludicrous that he can't stop it because 'there are too many people in the way.'

You should also explain how Harry arrived in this world. Three chapters in, and we still don't have a single clue. Nor do we know why he is so loyal to the Starks.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 5 . 6/5
Really good writing
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 2 . 6/5
Really written well.
guest chapter 6 . 5/23
never publish your work if you have no intention of continuing
Orlliv chapter 5 . 5/20
I'm not going to beat around the bush so here it is:
I like this story but I cannot fathom what you were thinking when you had "I want a simple life" Harry sleeping with Hermione look a like number 1.
Up until this point Harry has been nothing but on task about what's best for the Starks and then he throws it away for a pretty face that reminds him of his friend from the past?
If you had him get to know her and had them show their growing relationship from the start then it would have flown better than "You look like my friend. Do you think I'm pretty? Hey let's bang and fuck up all the work I've done so far to end this war".
Not even mentioning the bastard that you could see was going to happen even before you get to the next chapter or read any reviews.
It's a real pet peeve of mine when writers take a character from a modern world with sex education and have them completely lose any sense when they enter this new world, if they were drunk I'd let it fly but when a character is fully aware of the potential consequences and still sleeps around expecting no kids will appear then it fucking annoys me.
Harry knows what happens when you sleep around, he's seen Jon, he's seen Gendry and the biggest examples the fucking royal children who started the war in the first place, how does he not even think about it before gives control to his smaller head?
If you had Harry visit brothels or have one night stands before it would make sense but a character with a history of chastity doing as Harry does in this chapter doesn't.
Hell even any mention of some sort contraceptive or after morning pill would have been great and there is even one in the Game of Thrones universe called Moon Tea which is used both as a preventive and aborting option.
It doesn't make sense for the Harry you've made up to this point to be so stupidly reckless. I really liked this story but unfortunately this is where I stop because looking at the reviews this doesn't get any better not even mention you haven't updated in 3 years.
On a different topic you are an excellent writer and I hope you continue to share your work with the community.