Reviews for Harry Stark of the Red Winter
jetrois chapter 6 . 5/18
Very awesome story it's shame it hasn't been kept up
Cybergades chapter 1 . 5/13
it's an interesting concept. but your pushing things to quickly. harry comes off as this all powerful god like character and everyone is kowtowing to him. you need room for character growth and as it is right now that isn't really there. also there are a number of grammar issues through the first chapter.

I'd suggest having a beta reader go through this. you've definitely got good material here, it just needs to be toned down in areas and the odd grammar issue needs to be addressed. other then that it's good stuff.
AnnieAC chapter 6 . 5/11
Great story. I know it has been a few years since you have last updated, but I hope you update any day soon. This story is absolutely brilliant and I wish no more than read more chapters. So, update soon, please!

Anne xx
AnnieAC chapter 3 . 5/11
The dagger, which Harry used in the combat against Jaime, wasn't the same one used against Bran's life? I exactly don't remember if the attack against Bran was while Lord Stark and his daughters were still in Winterfell or when they were in King's Landing.

So, yeah, I have finished reading this chapter and I in awe. At first, when I start readung a story I tend to read the reviews (sometimes the reviews are true and sometimes not in regard of the story), so when I read a review of someone complaining about Lord Stark's Death, I kind of thought that that scene would not be good (I thought this by the way the reviewer made me think, as if Harry was standing up and doing nothing to save Lord Stark), but when I read that same scene I thought that the reviewer was wrong. Harry shouldn't use magic, it would be a good thing if you have some tricks in your sleeve. That would be good in the future.

I think that this was a good chapter. That's my opinion. You wrote it beautifully, you make it clear that Harry tried with all his might (without using magic because using it would be stupid) save Lord Stark.

I will keep reading.

Anne xx
This chapter doesn't make sense. Harry could have apparated to save Ned's life. I guess the author is throwing logic out of the window to move the plot along.
raw666 chapter 6 . 4/27
Great job, keep up the writing and can't wait to see how much more of the storyline changes.
iitrnr chapter 3 . 4/24
You probably needed things to happen this way as a plot device, but I thought there was so much more that Harry could have done. He could have rescued Stark easily. He could have killed all the Lannisters easily. Out of all those options what happened in your story is the weakest option...
tjswimmer chapter 6 . 4/18
Holy crap, I love this story. So sad that it seems to be abandoned! Harry Potter and GoT are my two favorite book series, and Harry is so damn badass here! I want to see him destroy Melisandre! Any chance that you will come back to writing?
beast of the 7 suns megidoh chapter 2 . 4/17
i really love the harry and varys interactions him and tyrion are imo my fav characters in game of thrones awesome stuff
Lady of the Dawn chapter 6 . 4/12
Awesome fic, good mix between the two different worlds!
Gabo chapter 6 . 4/7
Come on man, keep writing. Dont keep us guessing ;)
Lady Nyshah chapter 6 . 3/25
Can't wait for more!
varun chapter 3 . 3/21
What happened to jon and the rest of the direwolves? What is their fate with Harry in the midst?
anonymous2033 chapter 6 . 3/17
Man you need continue this
anonymous2033 chapter 2 . 3/17
Man, i don't like crossovers of Harry Potter and Game of thrones, but this history is perfect man, you never stop this history!