Reviews for Severus's Savior
Alethea27 chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
I'm hoping you will eventually update this. I would love to read more and see how it turns out. I hope Albus gets in the Marauders' faces big time!
mandancie chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
I am reading your story 'Going Home' now, but when I saw that you did a prequel to it, I had to pause and read the two chapter story. I have to tell you that I am enjoying your storyline very much! :) The premise behind these two stories is amazing. :) I am on chapter 17 as I post this review. I probably won't review that story until I get to the end. But know that I am enjoying the story very much. :)
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Aww! That was so cute! I love this so much!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Heartwarming! XD
Jeeun chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Oh, there is a sequel to this story right? Oh I just could not stop from crying, being in rage and feel so much sorrow of what Severus had to endure. I'm just glad, though it shouldn't have been in such dire circumstances, that Severus had help from Albus, Minerva and Poppy and the dear Healer Don. I'm dying to know though what would happen to Severus's bastard of a father, the bullies James and Sirius, and what James's parents will react to their charges of being bullies, and if Remus would gain friendship with Severus. Wonder if there will be the Shrieking Shack incident and whether Severus will be devastated and feel betrayed by what Dumbledore will do, IF it happens according to canon, though since this situation never happened, that situation will be different as well. And Harry... Severus and Lily's? Then where is Lily? Hope Lily didn't marry James, died and made Severus Harry's godfather and Severus eventually adopted Harry. Well, I'm just going overboard. I'll have to go back to your profile page and see if there is a sequel. I hope Severus's life is much better in your world than Canon, because really, Severus had to endure too much pain, and he was never compansated with anything until the end and beyond, really. The book never said anything. Anyway, thank you for such a warm and touching story. I enjoyed every bit of it.
Car chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter and I hope you continue this story!
Edwina B. Karch chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Wonderful story I hope you have more planned.
snapes wife to be chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Aww ive wanted to know more about Severus, Don and Albus ever since I started reading 'going home' To be honest their relationships interest me more than the Severus/Harry one so it was lovely to see how they met even if it is just 2 chapter, I would defo love to read more though if you wrote them :)
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Amazing. Update soon.
Saramagician chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Wow! amazing! Very interesting! I really like idea! And I want more, So update soon, or you will regret it! ;P
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Dawwwww! Soo cute. Heh, nice one Lily hexing Dumbledore. lol I'd love to see a continuation of this, especially the part where James and Sirius get in trouble for being cruel to Sev. _ Can't wait to see more stories.
mzperx chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Great story. I like, when Albus take care of Severus as son!
Casyn chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Love love love. It is such a good backstory but my curiusity is not sated. I want to see Severus' stay at the clinic! I love Albus in this story, how caring he is. And Don! Keep righting.
bkerrmom1 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Brilliant!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
A great story. Very well written.