Reviews for If Things Were Different: Let My Sorrow Swallow Me
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 6/8
Oh Sherlock... This hurts and heals and just makes you feel!
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
wow ;)
And Sally was quite sensible in this one!
Wrath of Selene chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I like how Sally, despite how she seems in most fics(Queen Bitch), seems to actually fulfill his introduction of her that was sarcastic in canon, his 'old friend.'

I do enjoy Sally-bashing, but I feel that any fic where Sally is awesome instead of a petty little witch-with-a-B is pretty nice.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
This is good
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Oh Sherlock, how horrible a situation to get that news where he doesn't want to be seen, thanks for sharing
Astrido chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
very cute, but I wonder why sherlock gets a letter in front of the yarders.. wouldn't he receive it at home? i seriously doubt that sally, anderson and mycroft are just by chance all in 221b.
Greysh chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
nice :)
RadiantEnergy chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Love, love, loved this! It was so sweet. Gosh poor Sherlock. I could only imagine his grief. :(
PandaBaby87 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Good Lord this almost killed me! I'm in tears - this is beautiful!
xxPrtlyCldyxx chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVED THIS! You could just feel Sherlock's grief and pain (and hope towards the end). I had tears running down my face by the end of it. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to read this piece of literary art.
ASnowFern chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Loved it! I love how Sherlock is not sociopathic at all because he met John early on in life! I love how it shows by how Sally does not call him freak! Short and sweet! Lovely really. Please write more of these!(:
64teeth chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
wow, nice one :) very imaginative :)
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Awww. I love fics like this. Thanks for sharing.