Reviews for Tony's New Assistant
Fick Chick chapter 38 . 6/17
This was a hoot.

I enjoyed you interpretation of Darcy more than I do in the movies but that may just be a byproduct of not having the actress' voice grate on my nerves.
TripleLLL chapter 38 . 6/14
Well having over 600 reviews is pretty impressive for any story in generalesp one this short. I see your still writing. Gonna kick anymore Loki in avengers 3 and 4 cats since marvel broke a LOT of hearts there.

You did Loki justice that's for sure either way.

Tres kudos
TripleLLL chapter 24 . 6/14
Hey if it took you a year to finsh who cares.

But late than never i say.

There's a LOT of fics out there that is still being worked on 5 years later let along 5 months later.

I'm sad at dead wips but you writers have lives and I'm happy with whatever free entertainment I can get.

Big bow
Great stark reaction
TripleLLL chapter 2 . 6/14
Awesome idea
TMNTGirl chapter 38 . 5/17
Everything about this story is beautiful and I LOVE it.
Zela Night chapter 38 . 4/22
This is so awesome!
I read the whole thing in only 8 hours.
ntalcenent chapter 38 . 12/19/2017
OMG Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog! I would have thought Thor would have been buddy-buddy with Captain Hammer but who thought it was a good idea to allow Darcy and Tony to hang out? Oh yea, Coulson, hmm, well ok...maybe.

Glad Loki has buffers and I still doubt that Jane is going to stay with Thor now that she realizes his background.
ntalcenent chapter 37 . 12/19/2017
Yes, anyone on earth would clock the subcontext of that particular statement. Politics! Fury got one over on Odin by means of Loki and Tony Stark.

I'm surprised Loki was willing to turn over the Tesseract too but I like the twist that Odin sent it to earth because it was a lure - trouble if you will.

Thor bless his heart is truly ignorant of all the subtext and just so happy! If Loki is a bag of cats Thor is a golden lab.
ntalcenent chapter 36 . 12/19/2017
Hmm, not sure Fury would be willing to lose the Tesseract despite its or rather because of its incredible energy source capabilities.
ntalcenent chapter 34 . 12/19/2017
Ah well, things were going far too smoothly for much too long.
ntalcenent chapter 33 . 12/19/2017
Wonder if Doom knows about the Tesseract?