Reviews for Tony's New Assistant
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 3/17
you know that one meme where this guy goes "surprise MotherF*'s" that's basicly loki right now XD
1sunfun chapter 38 . 3/9
Very nice Story.
loved the story, but that blurb of an ending kinda sucked. sorry
Wicked Neko chapter 8 . 11/16/2016
Messing with people's heads... I hope Fury got it out of his system too.
AlexiCyn chapter 38 . 9/29/2016
*SNORT* Oh sweet Circe! This was such a fun read! Extremely glad my girlfriend recommended it. I'm sure I'll be revisiting it when I need a chuckle and a smile! Thanks for this, it ROCKED!
fuelforthefunnyfarm chapter 37 . 6/5/2016
This chapter had an absolutely beautiful ending. You characterise Loki very well, though I think Coulson is your best character. I rather like Darcy too.
Guest chapter 38 . 6/5/2016
love this
alfredo joy chapter 38 . 3/29/2016
OK. That was awesome. And made me really wish I had taken Political Science in college
Zuzanny chapter 38 . 2/29/2016
That was fantastic! I really enjoyed how you portrayed all the characters. I am craving more, but still like where it ended.
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 2/17/2016
"But Brain, burlap chafes me so!”

Sorry. Pinky and the Brain takes me like that.

But Tony and Loki suit each other very nicely indeed (and given what I’ve seen of Howard Stark on Agent Peggy Carter, I would likely have no trouble believing Tony’s stories). And Tony won’t have any trouble believing the Odin ones.

Excellent!
excessivelyperky chapter 37 . 2/17/2016
I would pay cash money to watch Odin and Fury play poker. Just sayin’.

After all, both of them have just gotten through gambling for the future of the universe.
excessivelyperky chapter 36 . 2/17/2016
“Here! You hold this!” “No, you!” Yes, that kind of party can be fun for the whole family. Besides, Tony and Hammer and von Doom love sniping at each while fighting aliens.

And as much as I admire Fury’s idea of getting Ms. Hill and Loki together to improve each other’s thinking, it might have results (*see* Total Nine Worlds Domination) that he wasn’t counting on.

Just think of the children the two of them would have…
excessivelyperky chapter 35 . 2/17/2016
I like Loki’s way of inviting more guests to the party—some of them might actually be useful.

And yes, it’s time to go visit Mr. Tesseract.
excessivelyperky chapter 34 . 2/17/2016
It’s great to watch Tony having fun (so this is what adult ADD people do in their spare time!).

And the brotherly reunion was quite nice, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 2/17/2016
Actually, Phil is usually right to blame Tony whether he’s there or not. However, Hawkeye is doing a bangup job cutting down the numbers, even if his commentary is a smidge ragged at time, and he can’t get to the Tesseract (I believe that will be Loki’s job).