Reviews for Tony's New Assistant
BlueEarings chapter 38 . 3/14
I REALLY enjoyed reading this fic! In fact, I liked this so much that I stayed up till 4am in the morning to finish reading this. Interesting storyline, interesting characters and interesting writing. I loved the whole thing and am recommending it for my friend to read.
Congrats!
RGN chapter 38 . 3/12
Amazingly funny, well thought-out story. Thanks for sharing.
Beloved Daughter chapter 38 . 3/5
Absolutely brilliant story! I love it to pieces! So many wonderful moments! Fury is indeed a BAMF and Loki is truly as clever as he's reported to be.

Thanks for writing and posting!
Miriam1 chapter 38 . 2/3
This was a fun story. The premise was fantastic: Loki found people who appreciate his brilliance. Forcing Tony into a bizarre, almost friendly, competition of excellence with the traditional Earthly enemies helped spur them into a useful state of defense against belligerent aliens.

Tony discovered Loki's perspective on his father, and realized that Loki was right.

In Loki's inimitable way, he might be responsible for creating world peace, dragging folks kicking and screaming the whole way, and causing headaches by the chaotic unexpected fashion he chooses.

This was a lovely ride. I could have done without the gratuitous cursing, but the story was fun.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Well done.
Lizu chapter 38 . 1/12
This is nice... oh, yeah. This is very nice. Sequels would be nice too, but not as nice as a collection of one-shots of how Loki makes mischief on Earth every now and again, nonetheless, between hot chocolate and chocolate ice-cream, it's a matter of taste and season, for the core, the essential element is very nice.
Subtext war, victory to the Midgardians! At least Odin had the subtlety to recognize it.

You're good at these twists of premise and perspective.
Thanks!
150‰ scenery Fury bluntly affecting! *claps happily *
"Humans didn't fight as loan warriors, " It should be 'lone' warriors.
"Are you questioning my loyalty, sir?" I remembered that line and Google it to find this fic again. With the character dynamic: Loki to Fury, then Fury to Phil, it was memorable... especially with the drawn parallels.
Thanks!
love it
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
Oh, yes. Game on!
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 12/20/2014
Falls over laughing hysterically. 'Oh, the Capulets and Montagues should be friends', she sings...
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
Well...Loki may not have found his match, but he's certainly found his cigarette lighter. Darcy thinks a lot like he does, which I find profoundly scary and nice at the same time.

And I bet Loki is thinking really *hard* right now.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
Both Darcy and Jane are so close to the truth, but I think Darcy will get closer.

Maybe a *lot* closer!