Reviews for Tony's New Assistant
cztelnik chapter 38 . 12/19/2017
OMG Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog! I would have thought Thor would have been buddy-buddy with Captain Hammer but who thought it was a good idea to allow Darcy and Tony to hang out? Oh yea, Coulson, hmm, well ok...maybe.

Glad Loki has buffers and I still doubt that Jane is going to stay with Thor now that she realizes his background.
cztelnik chapter 37 . 12/19/2017
Yes, anyone on earth would clock the subcontext of that particular statement. Politics! Fury got one over on Odin by means of Loki and Tony Stark.

I'm surprised Loki was willing to turn over the Tesseract too but I like the twist that Odin sent it to earth because it was a lure - trouble if you will.

Thor bless his heart is truly ignorant of all the subtext and just so happy! If Loki is a bag of cats Thor is a golden lab.
cztelnik chapter 36 . 12/19/2017
Hmm, not sure Fury would be willing to lose the Tesseract despite its or rather because of its incredible energy source capabilities.
cztelnik chapter 34 . 12/19/2017
Ah well, things were going far too smoothly for much too long.
cztelnik chapter 33 . 12/19/2017
Wonder if Doom knows about the Tesseract?
cztelnik chapter 32 . 12/19/2017
Oh Thor, I suspect Odin had no intention of letting you see your dear Jane until she was old and feeble and then only to kill the allure.
cztelnik chapter 31 . 12/19/2017
I so like how you write Fury so far! He's doing a fine job of being earth's Odin and Thor respects that, can't understand any other way really.

I doubt Odin will accept Thor's beloved that easily tho - I imagine she will NOT be worthy in his eyes. She's too independent and not under his thumb and she'll make Thor think about life differently and ask all sorts of unpleasant questions.
cztelnik chapter 30 . 12/19/2017
Haha, Odin is a jerk even if he's speaking of Loki more kindly than Heimdell would. He can't trust Loki because they are too much alike and he knows how he got his kingdom - that part of the last movie was correct even if they really messed up linage of Hella.
cztelnik chapter 29 . 12/19/2017
Darcy has awesome intuition!
cztelnik chapter 28 . 12/19/2017
So Fury wants the army to be in Manhattan, that actually makes sense as much as Tony needing Bruce/Hulk.
cztelnik chapter 26 . 12/19/2017
Yay Brucie! He's necessary for any Tony story. I'm sad how the movies ended up - the fanfic stories are so much better.
cztelnik chapter 25 . 12/19/2017
And Loki just might be the someone who steals it? ")
cztelnik chapter 24 . 12/19/2017
This is extremely entertaining.
cztelnik chapter 23 . 12/19/2017
Tony is not blind despite his distaste for Justin and his bit of hate for Victor Von Doom.
cztelnik chapter 22 . 12/19/2017
Interesting, so Loki is shielding not only himself but also the fantastic four and the Hulk but perhaps the X-men and also Tony Stark - although that last is not surprising.