Reviews for Tony's New Assistant
Someguy the anon chapter 27 . 9/12
holly he'll this is HFY. I didn't expect this.
This is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee
pixelherodev chapter 19 . 8/8
Hehehehehehehehe MUahahahahaa
jadeevans30 chapter 38 . 7/25
I loved it. but I do want to know what happens next. there are more avengers movies after all. and where is Captain America? Black Widow? there is still much more to cover. but I still LOVE what I have read
Fick Chick chapter 38 . 6/17
This was a hoot.

I enjoyed you interpretation of Darcy more than I do in the movies but that may just be a byproduct of not having the actress' voice grate on my nerves.
TripleLLL chapter 38 . 6/14
Well having over 600 reviews is pretty impressive for any story in generalesp one this short. I see your still writing. Gonna kick anymore Loki in avengers 3 and 4 cats since marvel broke a LOT of hearts there.

You did Loki justice that's for sure either way.

Tres kudos
TripleLLL chapter 24 . 6/14
Hey if it took you a year to finsh who cares.

But late than never i say.

There's a LOT of fics out there that is still being worked on 5 years later let along 5 months later.

I'm sad at dead wips but you writers have lives and I'm happy with whatever free entertainment I can get.

Big bow
Great stark reaction
TripleLLL chapter 2 . 6/14
Awesome idea
TMNTGirl chapter 38 . 5/17
Everything about this story is beautiful and I LOVE it.
Zela Night chapter 38 . 4/22
This is so awesome!
I read the whole thing in only 8 hours.
ntalcenent chapter 38 . 12/19/2017
OMG Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog! I would have thought Thor would have been buddy-buddy with Captain Hammer but who thought it was a good idea to allow Darcy and Tony to hang out? Oh yea, Coulson, hmm, well ok...maybe.

Glad Loki has buffers and I still doubt that Jane is going to stay with Thor now that she realizes his background.