Reviews for Tony's New Assistant
Ruelux Prince chapter 33 . 9/28
Fanboy Coulson?! What has the world come to these days
Ruelux Prince chapter 18 . 9/28
A chapter worth of reasons why I love Darcy Lewis to bits.
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 38 . 9/10
I liked it. Good fic
What's a Loan Warrior? I don't think I'd borrow anything from one.
Bellagunn chapter 38 . 7/18
Awesome! That was a joy to read, thanks!
mouseter chapter 38 . 7/12
This story is awesome! You are awesome! It needed to be said. I love this fic, Asgard has wasted sooo much potential in Loki it makes it hard to feel bad for them when they're proven wrong and get what they deserve. In fact, I feel particularly smug and satisfied. Take that!
Nikki Pond chapter 38 . 7/4
mckeown chapter 38 . 6/22
So glad I stumbled across this story, it was very good. Definitely a different take that many of us needed, because Loki got the wrong end of the deal several times and he needed to be given a chance. So good job, you're writing style is very good.
BlazeStryker chapter 25 . 6/22
Loki's notion on the unwanted Tesseract, one shared by Odin since it was locked away *on Midgard* in the first place-Let some poor fools have the thing.

Of course, Loki's not aware his adoptive father locked away more than one Infinity Gem on Earth..
BlazeStryker chapter 24 . 6/22
BlazeStryker chapter 22 . 6/22
The age of Heroes.. will not be televised.

Not to you, at least.

Sorry, Heimdall.
BlazeStryker chapter 20 . 6/22
Remember a few chapter reviews ago, when I said Phil Coulson could be scarier than Ragnarok?

..glad we're on the same page!
BlazeStryker chapter 19 . 6/22
I hadn't read this when I commented on the last chapter-but it doesn't surprise me in the least.
BlazeStryker chapter 18 . 6/22
Loki's not dumb.

He's not even *close* to dumb.

It just that he was the smartest one in any room except for Queen Frigga, and had been for *centuries*.

Which explains these moments nicely.
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 6/22
ATTN: Phil Son of Son of Son of Son of Son of Son of Son of Son of Son of Son of Coul

FROM: The only one who'd dare use that in an E-mail, AKA as Researcher Lewis.

SUBJECT: The damn bags.

Primus: Get straightforward about better terms with Wakanda. Mentioning the bags should do nicely.
Secundus: Get a few thin long strips of Vibranium to absorb the vibratory force of Rogers' blows and insert them into a bog standard punching bag.
Tertius: Profit.