Reviews for Love Story
BrittanyLS chapter 7 . 4/19
Love this!
TiaMaria710 chapter 12 . 4/4
Wonderful story. I like the pace and your writing. Please update soon.
TiaMaria710 chapter 4 . 4/3
I started your story and enjoyed the original scenes and was eager for your promised original scenes. I think they are brilliant. Looking forward to continuing.
LOVELY writing please finish this ff soon. I'm desperate to read more it's brilliant a must read on here.
UnfollowTheSun chapter 12 . 2/23
Great start to your fanfiction! I laughed at the Captain saying he'd have to revise Maria's bedtime, slipped up there or did he? Ha! Hope you continue to write this & keep deviating from the original plot as I like a fresh spin on the story. Keep up the good work :)
Filmfanatic chapter 12 . 2/22
This is a brilliant fanfic! I cannot wait to read more!
mquest chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Oh this is lovely. It had been so long since I read this story that with your update notice I was prompted to go back a reread. I enjoyed every word of it all over again. You have a fantastic writing skill and the characters are so spot on it's like watching the movie in my head with added scenes. I'm anxiously awaiting your next update!
som04 chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
lovely chapter. great work. once again. come back soon. :):)
UnusualCliche chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
I must admit I was reluctant about reading this story because of the gaps I see between updates, but after just a glimpse I was already hooked. I love stories that, like yours, fill in the blanks left in the movie and I find the way you do it to be perfectly in character for everyone.
So now I can only hope you'll take pity on me and your other readers and update a little sooner.
Please?
I'll be waiting...
smolder chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
I've fallen head first into the Sound of Music fandom and fics like yours are largely why. I just love this story to pieces - the voices of your Maria, Captian, and all of the children are so very in character that I can perfectly picture the actors and actress saying the lines. *grins*

Honestly, I read this through yesterday and had left the window up and only refreshed it on a whim to find to my surprise that you had updated it! It's like an early Christmas present!
utility - singer chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
This is a wonderfully delicious update! I'm very glad you've continued this. I think you've got the tension between Maria and Georg spot on.
MuggleCreator chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
Giggle. Ooh, people are starting to notice!
Which makes me think... I wonder what the servants thought of it all?
UnfollowTheSun chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
Love Georg's slip up at the breakfast table about 'having to revise Maria's bedtime'. Positively hilarious! Hope you post some more chapters soon, love the way you write, some good imagery.
iluvglee1 chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
Love this story, wonderful written hope you haven't forgotten about it