Reviews for Love Story
Sara D chapter 12 . 3/28
You should continue. It deserves an incredible ending to go with the incredible start you have managed.
This is the best fanfiction for TSOM I have read. The characterization is perfect and the added scenes fit beautifully with the original story. Please d continue. It is simply wonderful.
celinejustice chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
I love this story and the excess scenes you added to the movie. Even though its been a whole year since your last update, maybe some Christmas magic might happen and you might finish this off in the coming year.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/30/2015
What a lovely story. Your characters are spot on. Love the smolder between G&M. I do hope you continue this at some point.
BrittanyLS chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
Love this!
TiaMaria710 chapter 12 . 4/4/2015
Wonderful story. I like the pace and your writing. Please update soon.
TiaMaria710 chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
I started your story and enjoyed the original scenes and was eager for your promised original scenes. I think they are brilliant. Looking forward to continuing.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/24/2015
LOVELY writing please finish this ff soon. I'm desperate to read more it's brilliant a must read on here.
UnfollowTheSun chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
Great start to your fanfiction! I laughed at the Captain saying he'd have to revise Maria's bedtime, slipped up there or did he? Ha! Hope you continue to write this & keep deviating from the original plot as I like a fresh spin on the story. Keep up the good work :)
Filmfanatic chapter 12 . 2/22/2015
This is a brilliant fanfic! I cannot wait to read more!
mquest chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Oh this is lovely. It had been so long since I read this story that with your update notice I was prompted to go back a reread. I enjoyed every word of it all over again. You have a fantastic writing skill and the characters are so spot on it's like watching the movie in my head with added scenes. I'm anxiously awaiting your next update!
som04 chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
lovely chapter. great work. once again. come back soon. :):)
UnusualCliche chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
I must admit I was reluctant about reading this story because of the gaps I see between updates, but after just a glimpse I was already hooked. I love stories that, like yours, fill in the blanks left in the movie and I find the way you do it to be perfectly in character for everyone.
So now I can only hope you'll take pity on me and your other readers and update a little sooner.
Please?
I'll be waiting...
smolder chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
I've fallen head first into the Sound of Music fandom and fics like yours are largely why. I just love this story to pieces - the voices of your Maria, Captian, and all of the children are so very in character that I can perfectly picture the actors and actress saying the lines. *grins*

Honestly, I read this through yesterday and had left the window up and only refreshed it on a whim to find to my surprise that you had updated it! It's like an early Christmas present!
utility - singer chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
This is a wonderfully delicious update! I'm very glad you've continued this. I think you've got the tension between Maria and Georg spot on.