Reviews for Deus Ex Machina
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I really like this story. I mean, I am addicted to James/Lily and this gave me a strange new perspective on it. Its weird. Its quirky. It could be downright offensive. But theres something that just gets me. I have read this over and over, trying to make sense of this. But in the end I've realised that it just shouldnt. It shouldnt make sense. And I love it for it.
afallenleaf chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
that last scene was absolutely beautiful- deus ex machina was perfect. universe defying. brilliant.
MaraudersInFedoras chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Wow! Beautiful fic! Well done!
Orlane Sayan chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Wow.
Really good one.
I almost cry. Thank you for the moment.

Orlane S.
natalia chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This is different from any other jily I've ever read, and it's extremely well written!
FionaJoyce chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Never have I ever read something more beautiful. I don't even know how I came across this. A few months ago I must have put you as an alert and when I was looking at my page today, I saw you and I thought "what an interesting title". and then bam! you have got me hooked. I can't believe anyone can write so beautifully, understand people so accurately. You're the impossible girl. I never thought someone could move me so much as you just did. This may sound stupid because I don't even know you, but you are my favorite person.
Well done! Really well done!
jamespotters chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
This oneshot really made me thing. It's true. We read Jily fanfiction because we believe in the impossible, in the possibility of two soul mate out there, because there's hope somewhere inside us we'll have a soul mate as well. I don't mind it though - it's part of me to believe in things that don't exist. But I really loved this. You're great, great writer. Keep up!
SophieFrances chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I loved this. It's one in the morning and I'm crying over your wonderful revelations. Because as much as I wish I could have a story like Jily, I know that the probability is minuscule, and thus the reason I hold on to their love story so tightly - they give me something to believe in when all other hopes are lost.
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This is one confusing story
UnlimitedThoughts chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
You nailed it. I wasn't sure myself why I'm so obsessed with Lily and James fanfics. Thank you :) and I'm sorry that my reviews get cut off. I'm typing on an iPod and I tend to accidentally hit the "Done" a lot.
I absolutely love your writing :) I think you could become a REALLY famous writer with your metaphors and descriptions and spot-on statements.

Here's the rest of my review for "The History of a Shower Stall":
I think the word "beautiful" is overused and that's why I don't use it a lot. But this was really great. I loved all of the emotion and description (you're realllyyyyy good at that stuff). It seemed life-like.

Okayy, please keep writing. 3
Pen-and-Paper93 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Lovely and unique :) Though as a fanatic of the classical world I will say 'Deus Ex Machina' was usually the deliverance of justice of lack thereof by a God, eg. Medea rescued from the scene by Helios in his chariot, thus deus - deity, machina - the machine used on stage to winch the actor out. Most ancient plays revolved around justice, one that ended justly according to ancient traditions are referred to as Apollonian dramas while non just endings are Dionysian.
If you aren't a Classics fan I now sound insane :)
Oak Reedglow chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
It's true.
OnginalMaz chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I sighed in relief when I saw this. Thankfully something original in the midst of all the happy, generic Jily fics. Lately, the more I read, the more I feel as if I'm just reading variations of the same.
OswinningOswald chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was... feels.
Good. I like.
Very good. Yes. Yes. Jily. Yes.
Zayz chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Fascinating fic. Your use of deus ex machina is very clever. Thanks for sharing.

-Z