Reviews for Soul
Emperor-Aurora chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
Goddamn I'm tired of those cowardly Guests.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 7 . 9/3/2016
Don't EVER come back jackass and also Saito's stories are full of shit and Kishimoto loving bullshit. Fuck you both.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 9 . 9/3/2016
Yeah fuck you too asshole.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
This was one of the best stories I've read I'm so sad
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Who wouldn't be even a bit jealous if they were ignored for a sibling. This whole story is just the author throwing ideas and mashing anime together
kat1017 chapter 2 . 7/26/2016
if Minato is full Saiyan and Kushina is half Saiyan then wouldn't Naruto and his twin sister be full Saiyan at the most or 3/4 Saiyan at the least.
jh831 chapter 9 . 7/17/2016
well kind of saw this coming after a long time with no update.
though can you do a small favor...PUT ABANDONED IN THE SUMMARY!
I saw this story and thought to myself, "I havn't read/seen that story in a long time, kind of forgot what it is about, so I will read from the begging to the end..." and when I get to chapter 9...the dreaded abandoned story AN . I read for at least an hour...only to come up with it being abandoned.
I don't check the last chapter to see if its a a/n, I try and trust the author to put that in the summary.
So please put abandoned in the summary so someone wont get all the way to chapter 9 and be disappointed.
*sigh* anyway, good luck on your future stories
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
wow complete trash filled with nothing but filthy garbage.
Devinwild9 chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
Letting Naruto get absorb that is so stupid
Funny-Little-Cute White Fox chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
You messed up jaja. Too much for just one chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
your being reported for being a bulma fanboy i grow so tired you you punk ass bitches you think yourselves to be authors use that damned who as a pairing for naruto she is not even worthy to be a pairing for naruto and she isn't worthy of bearing his children either.
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Trash.

Multi-crossovers like this are never worth reading.
Shadowdragondanny chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
No how dare you I liked it 2 :(
dingo-822 chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
Nice Vexus, I glad that you spoke up so people don't think wrong of Saito. I wish you didn't abandon this as I wanted to see the falls of truth part but I hope Saito adds it. Anyway good to see you are still with us.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
I am glad this abandoned. This is plain fucking trash.