Reviews for Soul
Who wouldn't be even a bit jealous if they were ignored for a sibling. This whole story is just the author throwing ideas and mashing anime together
kat1017 chapter 2 . 7/26
if Minato is full Saiyan and Kushina is half Saiyan then wouldn't Naruto and his twin sister be full Saiyan at the most or 3/4 Saiyan at the least.
jh831 chapter 9 . 7/17
well kind of saw this coming after a long time with no update.
though can you do a small favor...PUT ABANDONED IN THE SUMMARY!
I saw this story and thought to myself, "I havn't read/seen that story in a long time, kind of forgot what it is about, so I will read from the begging to the end..." and when I get to chapter 9...the dreaded abandoned story AN . I read for at least an hour...only to come up with it being abandoned.
I don't check the last chapter to see if its a a/n, I try and trust the author to put that in the summary.
So please put abandoned in the summary so someone wont get all the way to chapter 9 and be disappointed.
*sigh* anyway, good luck on your future stories
wow complete trash filled with nothing but filthy garbage.
Devinwild9 chapter 6 . 7/13
Letting Naruto get absorb that is so stupid
Funny-Little-Cute White Fox chapter 1 . 7/12
You messed up jaja. Too much for just one chapter
your being reported for being a bulma fanboy i grow so tired you you punk ass bitches you think yourselves to be authors use that damned who as a pairing for naruto she is not even worthy to be a pairing for naruto and she isn't worthy of bearing his children either.
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 7/12
Trash.

Multi-crossovers like this are never worth reading.
Shadowdragondanny chapter 9 . 7/12
No how dare you I liked it 2 :(
dingo-822 chapter 9 . 7/11
Nice Vexus, I glad that you spoke up so people don't think wrong of Saito. I wish you didn't abandon this as I wanted to see the falls of truth part but I hope Saito adds it. Anyway good to see you are still with us.
I am glad this abandoned. This is plain fucking trash.
AJGuardian chapter 9 . 7/11
I just knew it.

I just bloody knew it. When I read the title in my inbox I just knew it.

Just fucking knew it.
Jj chapter 4 . 6/24
Hahahahah piccolo driving lmao god what I would give to see that
Demon King Aurora chapter 8 . 6/19
And now this story is a pathetic Kishimoto loving piece of crap. Screw anymore updates I'm glad it's dead.
Demon King Aurora chapter 1 . 6/18
How about a little updating? Goddamn man.