Reviews for Soul
I want beerus to come in and blow up naruto. This story isn't necessarily unique and is pretty annoying naruto hating everything in the first chapter for being neglected. And OH. that gives him a perfectly good reason to be a bitch toward everyone else. Sorry but first chapter doesn't show much promise right now
Shadowdragondanny chapter 8 . 8/9
Man I was hopping 2 read more but looked like you stop this story :(
Another Lame NARUTO FIC.

HE COULD FIGHT THEM BACK BUT CHOOSE NOT? Bullshit! Why is it that i See Almost see many Stoeies Where the Mob gets away with beating on naruto. Naruto could of easily Avoided them or fought them off.

Dude be realistic. Kushina would Beat the crap out of any Citizen that would look at son funny.. What You think She is a Weak Willed Fangirl? Minato is a Busy Man. But he would not anyone abuse his son.
Son Omar chapter 8 . 5/19
Please update your story
Kanen Uzamaki chapter 8 . 4/9
Wish naruto would use more ningutsus and get sage mode
lee chapter 8 . 4/7
please update soon
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 8 . 3/23
Awesome story I hope you continue
darrius212 chapter 1 . 3/4
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your story it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you update your story but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.
14demigod chapter 8 . 2/28
Are you alive still?
Inperfecto-Kaneko chapter 5 . 1/29
tridemonnaruto chapter 8 . 1/5
I noticed some anomalies in chapter 8 you mentioned that time moves differently between earth and elum (Narutoverse) with a 5 months 1 week respectively but in your earlier chapter (not sure which) you mentioned that the time difference was 5 months 2 days. just letting you know to make sure that the story details stay consistent.
spider carnage chapter 8 . 1/4
I want to see RAYNA and NARUTO'S kids and can you put more chapters so I can read them and
I want to see them fight in exams and please put more chapters
Anime Ice chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
Update soon man it is a good story
spider carnage chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
I don't know who's NARUTO's real parents is king Kai says your father is a full SAIYAN while your
mother is half SAIYAN I don't know who his father and mother is can you guys tell me who is the full SAIYAN and half SAIYAN.
spider carnage chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
I want more chapters so NARUTO can teach MINATO and KUSHINA how to become
Super SAIYAN and please I want to see NARUTO's kids to learn to become all Super SAIYANS
and I want MINATO and KUSHINA to help NARUTO to beat MAJIN BUU and to save the earth
and I wonder MINATO and KUSHINA to become hollow mask like ICHIGO and RIKA and the other
ICHIGO's friends and they can learn Legendary Super SAIYANS so they can become super strong.