Reviews for Thunderstorms
batsbloodsoup chapter 1 . 5/11
SWEET! :D
JACmRob chapter 1 . 1/3
Wow I've probably read this story at least 10 times since I found it. Ed's pain from storms, nightmares, PTSD, discussing the injury from the mineshaft...everything I could have wanted in a tender scene between Ed and Winry. And so well written, so in character and realistic and not over-the-top. Even Ed's quelled fear of hurting Winry in his sleep- bravo. Please write more scenes between these two, or more FMA fics! I'm addicted to your writing.
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Thanks for the great story! I haven't seen many stories about Ed's reactions to thunderstorms, but yours was amazing! I love how you captured Edward and Winry so realistically, as I could really see Ed going through that sort of thing after all he'd been through. I loved how Winry did so much to help Ed while he was dealing with his many problems, and how she did her best to assuage his self-doubts and his pain. Poor Ed, after everything he'd been through from his childhood traumas through the Promised Day, I could totally see him being the poster boy for PTSD for his era. Too bad that condition wouldn't be diagnosed in soldiers back then. Good thing Winry understands him so well, so she'll always be there for him. Thanks again for writing such a sweet little story for Ed and Winry, and for our enjoyment!
SteelBlastBee chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Ddaawww sadness with a bit of fluff
ec-writes chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Such a lovely moment between them, despite the not so lovely events that occurred within it. I love the way you write.
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Cute! I like it. So sweet... *sigh*
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is really sweet and really well written. Great job!
Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Aww how sweet

and well written, obciously.
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Absolutely beautiful! I loved this so much!
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I really love how you seem to somehow get all his emotions and actions completely in character. A really good chapter.