Reviews for Cat's in the Cradle
Little Rini chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
-sniffs- This is so good! The song went with the story very well! I think you did a wonderful job! _ brought tears to my eyes ;_;
Elven Labyrinth chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
*wipes away tear* Oh my God...that was so sad! I'm seriously crying here! Wow...you're good.
Razorwind's Angel chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
*Sniffle* I have loved this song ever since I was a child, and to put it in terms like that...*sniffle* I loved it. That was absoulutely wonderful. I even printed it out and let my mother read it and she said that was perfect for that song, even though she doesn't know a thing about GW. You are definately on my faves list!
Diviana Foresman chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
that's so sad... but good...
cosmic chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
omg (i hope you have review alert so u can read this) I AM SO SORRY FOR THAT REVIEW! You were on some1's favourite list, and their profile said they were fourteen. i scrolled down and thought that they had written the NC-17 fic. I AM REALLY SORRY and please dont blast me on your mailing lists.
Hawkmon chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
Oh, man! That was sad! Especially the last line! Just the thought of them never really spending time together. So sad, but good! The song fit the fic so well. Ug, now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head all night and whenever I hear it, I'm gonna think of Quatre! I'm just staring at the title of this story in the silence of my house and thinking about Quatre and I feel this ping in my chest. Jeez, I'm reading the title of this story over and over again in my head! You've scared me for life with this story. Not in a bad way, in a good way. It's a good scar. I'm going to tell my friends about this fic and anyone who happens to be near me if I should hear "Cat's in the Cradle" in a public place. You said you crave feedback. Well, there it is! Once again, good fic!
Tsuki Yuuki chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
i love this fic...it's so sad! i love the song too.
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Awwwwww, Wind that was beautiful! I really like the emotions you created with this song. Very meaningful, and touching. I love it! -Rose
FierySable chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
SO SAD! I recognize the song and you picked the perfect one!
Little green chapter 1 . 11/3/2000
It was sweet, really! And the first reviewer was right, unless you've read Ep 0 you can't know about the whole test tube story, so it's informative! I like the song too soooo... YAY!
Hawk chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
Luved it!
baylisswoman chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
Very cool! I enjoyed it alot. you did a very good job with it.
NemKess chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
Very touching. I can see how something like this could've happened if Quatre's father had lived.
Shinigami Baby chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
I love that song, I think Ugly Kid Joe covered it, but nothing beats the original, ne? _
Maria Rocket chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
I really liked that! It was so sad!