Reviews for How I Became Ayame
peckman music chapter 40 . 9/16/2013
Damn! All my love is poured down into this story!
*throws cookies everywhere*
I loved this story!
Waka x Iris 4ever!
Vebridia Hope Thorne chapter 25 . 1/28/2013
I see the 2nd to last sentence where Iris says "Whadaya mean, I don't work well with others?!" and immediately I think -Chuggaaconroy-. You might not have gotten that phrase from him, but it's where I've heard it. xD
Heat Haze Days chapter 40 . 12/14/2012
Awesome... I luv this... PLEASE MAKE A SQUEAL OF MAYBE OKAMIDEN?
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 40 . 12/12/2012
Wait so when Iris killed Ninetails, she ensured her own existence?! Huh that is one way to be sure you going to be reborn or whatever its. So she decided to stay with Waka till the end or however long she want to stay. Though I'm curious if she is going to follow Waka and Ammy to the Celestial Plane, but anyway this story is awsome, though I'm sad to see it end. But I love ending! I hope I see more Okami fanfic from you in the future! Keep up with the good work!
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 39 . 12/12/2012
Yay! She won! The battle was awesome! :D Aw Iris and Waka finally kissed each other! Awesome chapter! Well then onto the last chapter!
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
For some reason this chapter remind me of my reaction when I first played through the demon playground. (Tobi!) B3 Anyway this chapter was funny! Onto the next chapter!
Daughter of Kabegami chapter 40 . 12/11/2012
Yay! Sad it's over, but I loved the ending. Blame my fluff obsession! I hope to see more Okami fanfics from you in the future!
Tormented Sufferer chapter 40 . 12/10/2012
...Aw, this is very nice! Please post more!
ShunpoGekigami chapter 40 . 12/10/2012
Wow. This was one of the best Okami fanfiction I ever read. Great job!
Bloody NailBunny chapter 40 . 12/10/2012
Oh Jesus.

I have a feeling I am going to read this over and over and never get bored.

Almost like Another Okami Parody.

'Sept this is the first GOOD waka/oc story that's finished.

Bless yah bro.

Brofist?
Tormented Sufferer chapter 39 . 12/10/2012
Yes! The demise of the Lord of Darkness! Now I'm looking forward to the final chapter!
Bloody NailBunny chapter 39 . 12/10/2012
Oh Jesus hells yes.

Everything turning out as it should...

All be like muthafuka I won. Take dat ninetails you Ginger bishie..

Cue sunglasses. Mmmhmm..
Bloody NailBunny chapter 38 . 12/9/2012
Wait... if this ends in two chapters there's a possibility of two things.

1: Iris dies. End of story.

2: there's gonna be longer chapters to fill in the scenes with the Ark.

Please don't pick the first one.. ; - ;

Also, sucks that this has to end. I remember you making this any me cheering about there finally being a Waka/oc story that doesn't suck.

Don't get me wrong.. there has been a handful of good waka/oc stories. They just were never finished.

And I'm talking about you "A Cry To The Heavens A Cry To You"

Also that other one that the EXACT SAME author made that was Double the awesomeness.

All the great authors don't have something that you have.

The power to actually finish a damn story.

Thank you.

Yousexybeast...cough what? :/

Know with without further or due!

I prophesie you continuing this story with an ending so full of kick-ass that when I see the word "End" at the end of this story that I am reading through my phone, will punch me in the face with a glory-fist of victory that will cause me to have head trauma that makes me forget that you wrote this in which ill read the exact same story that will repeat the process until my phone blows up or my brain explodes.

To Continue, Please Insert Coin.

1 6...Quack. Moo. Bahh ..
ShunpoGekigami chapter 33 . 12/9/2012
...Tobi's death was sadder than it was in the actual game...
ShunpoGekigami chapter 25 . 12/9/2012
LOL, great story! I think Iris is a great character. And is the quote "Whadaya mean, I don't work well with others?!" from Chuggaaconroy's okamiden LP? The cool thing is, I started liking okami a lot when I started watching Chuggaa's LP of it. The okamiden LP was amazing too.