Reviews for Lonely Too Long
Come back! Please!
jace4ever chapter 28 . 4/25
You are an amazing writer. Gotta say you think just like me in terms of selfish Bella and even Jacob being a complete fool. Leaving and being wolf for what Bella? Really she never deserved his attention. User she is. Leah always got the shaft. Her anger could have been directed to the right people Samand Emily. Emily was wrong all she had to be was Sams friend. She wanted him had to cause an imprint is whatever they need them to be. She wanted a lover. Bella didnt care about her dad her mom no one but herself. Not even Edward mattered when it came down to Nessie. Ug excuse my rant ill stop now. Hope you update soon.
jace4ever chapter 1 . 4/24
That was hot lemon. Wow. I gotta say ole Charloe is hot.
LoveTaker chapter 28 . 3/22
I wish you'd come back. This story is brilliant and touching. It made me cry. I want to see more. I want Leah and Charlie to be happy. It's so beautiful.
Red Swarm chapter 28 . 1/15
I am not sure if you're going to finish this or not but I just discovered it and had a mixed reaction. First of all your writing is really good. You have the ability to draw the reader into an engrossing story. I love Leah and was all into this story. It caught my attention more so than a lot of the other stories about her. The plot is interesting and different. The story was really getting good and I was about to add it to my alerts just in case you started updating again. But then the Jacob part happened. I am very ambiguous about that part. You posted the first warning in chapter 3 I think? I asked myself why bother? By then I was already hooked on the story. What's the point in saying oh you Jacob lovers he is going to be so horrible in this story when you we already hooked on it? Well when I read how bad he really was I was like wow. To be honest I never read stories with Jacob or even Edward warnings on them. I'm team Jacob but Edward is not as horrible as some stories make him without a warning. If you ever continue this I'll probably finish it to see what happens with Leah. I like the development with Seth and I'm wondering if he is going to make a different pack. I'm also wondering if that mystery caller put some kind of spell on Jacob and Sam to make them so OOC. Deep down Sam loves Leah. It's kinda unrealistic that he would watch someone beat her to death. It will be interesting to see where you go with this if you continue it. But I do suggest you update the summary and put the Jacob warning there. That way team Jacob will have a fighting chance of not getting hooked on a story so wrong for us. You're right to say we're not your intended audience.
jurodgers chapter 28 . 11/3/2014
Ooh will Seth be the new alpha and bring the packs together? Will Leah end up getting pregnant? Does Jake ever see renesnee again?
FeeFee chapter 28 . 10/19/2014
Hoping u update soon. I want Leah to be okay and with Charlie. I want them to have perfect little babies together!
friskypixie100 chapter 28 . 9/15/2014
Okay soo.. I really like this story and would really love to see how it continues. I really hope you update soon. I miss reading this story. Please update! :)
Guest chapter 28 . 8/6/2014
I wish you'd update again. I want Leah and Charlie to go home and be happy. Maybe Leah can have a little baby?
daryllover21 chapter 28 . 7/5/2014
i would love to read more of this story i have feel in love with it and i cant wait to find out what happens
Guest chapter 28 . 6/7/2014
Is this story still around? It's awful to left here.
bellemorte1323 chapter 28 . 5/30/2014
Really hope you continue this! It's such an odd pairing but it really works and there's nothing like this out there! So please please please continue this!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/22/2014
I hope you will continue, Update soon!
Guest chapter 28 . 2/6/2014
Are you still writing? I keep checking back and being sad when there's no more. I miss this story so so much. :(
Neela chapter 28 . 1/10/2014
Please come back soon and update. I hope this isn't abandoned! It's too good to have no updates.