Reviews for Lonely Too Long
I hope you will continue, Update soon!
Are you still writing? I keep checking back and being sad when there's no more. I miss this story so so much. :(
Neela chapter 28 . 1/10
Please come back soon and update. I hope this isn't abandoned! It's too good to have no updates.
Neela chapter 28 . 1/2
I love this fic. And I hope you win, this fic definitely deserves to win like every category it's in!
Forget-me-not-poss chapter 28 . 1/1
This great can't wait for more
Miranda chapter 28 . 12/8/2013
Congratulations on Lonely get so many nominations at Fandom Choice! I was so happy to see it getting some notice! It's a grrrrreat story. :)
Guest chapter 28 . 12/5/2013
Saw this nominated at Fandom Choice! WooHoo! That's great! I hope you win. :D
Guest chapter 28 . 12/3/2013
Come back soon. I miss Leah and Charlie! :)
Guest chapter 28 . 11/11/2013
Good for Seth, sticking by his sister. He'll be a great leader. More please! I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/11/2013
Leah got to make her peace with her Daddy. I'm so happy and she comes back and is safe with Charlie. I hope they have a baby. A cute little black-haired baby boy...
Guest chapter 26 . 11/11/2013
Harry? WOAH!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/11/2013
Oh man. Charlie is such a great guy. He'll take care of Leah.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/11/2013
Okay Sue needs to go take supportive-mom lessons! I guess I understand her being a little freaked out by the idea of Leah and Charlie, but she needs to focus on Leah. I mean, she left her injured daughter rather than deal with her being with Charlie! She obviously loves Leah, but she needs to wake up. I'm really glad that Leah has Seth still with her and Charlie too of course.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/11/2013
Oooooh! Very interesting. I like getting an explanation about why Leah phased. I hope she wakes up soon, I miss my Leah. I hope Charlie can take care of her after her being betrayed and hurt by Jake.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
Buh? Totally confused but LOVING it!