Reviews for Forward Email Arguments
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
*dies laughing* Tony...
Also, I bet Steve could wield Mjolnir. He just doesn't know that yet. ;-P
Unknownnobody32 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Most fun chain letter idea ever! ( I'd have my Iphone, a cup of water, and my dad ... something tells me won't get very far.)

ROFL! I love how Tony basically lied (or at least conveniently forgot) about Thor not being the last person he'd seen. Cuz I was about to say, Stark would have the best odds. But Clint and Nat are resourceful spies so I think they'd last considerably long though, despite being non super powered and mortal. They should never be underestimated. Then of course Thor's odds sound pretty solid : he's a lighting controlling demigod, he's got Asgardian weapons, and his magical trickster of a brother is with him.

Btw, I love how Thor's basically like "PS. How's my hammer?" LOLWTF Thor? Steve babysits your hammer? Also I'm with Steve here, why the heck does Tony have his shield? lol Did he just nab it so he can have better odds?
Haha! Gotta love Pepper's closing remark though.

This whole one shot was funny and made me laugh. So great job!
Ask-FemBlogger chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
awww i would die ... i have a pillow, my mouse, and my little brother xD i like your stories
EternallyPivots chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Adorable :D

I think Thor would win because the last person he talked to was his brother. :3

Why is Thor concerned about Mjiolnir? o.O He can just summon it and it'll appear wherever he is.

Seems like the Avengers have been having a slumber party, and their stuff's been getting all over the place! They should be careful or their weapons will all get stolen and then Loki will send them pictures of him being "burdened with a glorious props department". :3
God of Mishief chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
This was super cute!
PuckForPresident chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Cool story, please write an "Avengers in a zombie apocalypse" fic! Think of the epicness that would ensue!
dshcioasdv chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I thought this was so cute! The only advice I would give you is that when someone speaks, start a new paragraph. It makes it less confusing for the reader. I also really liked that party where Natasha twitched at what Banner said. Nice touch!
Young Writter at Large chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Okay! This pretty fun! Great fic!
Lupin fan1 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
wow. I love this. xD
Professor03 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Aah that was totally awesome! I loved the idea! :D Great job! :)
ChaosMagik chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
THAT WAS AWSOME :)
yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Pepper and Maria Hill would totally survive and save everyone else's butts. lol.
Midnight Star26 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Ahaha I've got yo do this to my friends!
johncorn chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Thor would probably win that argument, he is like zombies fuck that going back home. And that was funny
Bumbles217 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012