Reviews for Water, Water, Everywhere
PlainSimpleGarak chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I have to drop a review. I searched through pages of Legend of Korra fics and found trashy romance after trashy romance. I have looked for a decent, well written, emotionally resonant fic for days now and I finally found this. Thank you. Thank you for writing something that matters. Thank you for writing something that brings depth and interest to a wonderful series, even if you're focusing on a character so minor they didn't even have a name in the show. This was an excellent fic and I am glad to have read it.
Shadow Wasserson chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Oh man, so wonderful. Heartbreaking. Painful. Amazing.

Love your take on Amon and his theatrics and just EVERYTHING.
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That was painful to read in the best way possible. Beautifully dark.
Susannah Willows chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That was so wonderfully well written.

All I have to say.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I feel like this is going to be the first LoK fic someone reads, and then they're going to expect all of them to have such tragically good OCs and such a sense of realism and such a connection between the city and the spirits, and then their fandom experience is going to be ruined forever.

I love how you just call Tenzin "the Nomad".

Also "He could feel the earth, sitting stable in his blood." You know what's phrases.

Amon "strolling" is very creepy, and I see what you mean about almost making him Raskoph. They could have some good talks, although I don't think Raskoph would care for Amon's bitterness against bending. Raskoph does not see his opponents having something he doesn't as a problem. He would make bendermeras. But anyway.

I love the idea as benders as not "whole".

"wrongs Tai Zan hadn't ever thought to notice on his own" almost makes me feel sympathetic toward Amon.

I also like "he liked watching others play pai sho".

Auuugh that Ba Sing Se song just takes tragedy and makes it worse! All of the time!

The comfort he gets from "only his parents" believing in the spirits any more (because they're from the country) is great. The power of resisting something you've always grown up with.

Aaaaah poor Tai Zan. ;_; If they get rescued, I am going to spaz and point at the screen until I point out the one that's him. And if they get turned into bendermeras I'm going to...run and hide.

NICE JOB.
swatkat chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh. Gah. This is HORRIBLE. And by horrible I mean wonderful, and painful, and aagh. I don't normally like OCs, but I got sucked into this right away. And oh, how I love the way Tai Zan loves his Chief, oh.
crimson and bare chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wow. That was intense. A very interesting look into the unfortunate fates of the unprepared. It was shocking, but, due to that, I liked it. I also rather enjoy the title (water, water, everywhere and all the boards did shrink, water, water, everywhere and not a drop to drink). Anyway, nice work here. Better than I was expecting.
nakala chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
THIS WAS AMAZING FRICKIN AMAZING CANT SAY MORE!1
L.Rm.S chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wow...That was pretty amazing. Dark yes, but amazing. I loved it! You are quite a talented writer!