Reviews for Rekindling the Spark
marmar5678 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
You told me to always review so here you are! I'm so jealous of you. I wish I could actually write a story...
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
this is perfect, considering you don’t like the pair too much. i love Ron’s supportive attitude and SPEW is trully something Hermione would be upset over. i like the scene you’ve painted; i see, easily, both characters done well. you used your imagery really nicely in here. and the only reason i can tell is because, if this was in the film—something like it—the part would’ve went down as you wrote. good job!
ProfessorSquirrell chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Aww Ron encouraging her is so sweet. I love how you wrote them together although it wasn't all that fluffy. I think the prompt is perfect for Hermione too and I'm glad you decided to write something you normally wouldn't because I think it came out great. Elf rights are definitely something she's passionate about and you wrote her character wonderfully. Aside from a couple of spelling errors this was nicely done. Good job!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Aw, this is so cute. I love how Ron is the one who comforts her and makes her feel better about the fact that no one at the Ministry liked or listened to her proposal about house elves. I also like how he volunteered both himself and Harry to help her in her mission; that seems really in character to me! Just a quick note, the last line should read:

"Yeah. And if people won't listen you could always have Harry be your sponsor. Who wouldn't listen to the Man-Who-Defeated-You-Know-Who?"

Other then that, good job!
kci47 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
"And who better to change the world then you?"

Aw, this was so sweet! Love this Ron. (Although I can't resist pointing out that it should be 'than' not 'then'.) But still, really cute oneshot!
Phoenix Flare 68 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Nice story, especially considering that you weren't planning to write that al all!

Its really weird how Ron was completely against SPEW earlier and is now supporting it so much himself. Huh, I guess time does change people.
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
loved the supportive Ron and that they are trying to do things they talked about before the end of the war. That the idea was not just shelfed. Enjoyed it :)
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
One of the most rewarding things about being a writer is writing the things you didn't even mean to. We all have. As for the story, you did a nice job just bringing back SPEW. I would've liked a little more story, maybe a kiss or two, but I understand if you're not all that big on Romione. Nevertheless, aside from the occasional missing comma, it was without mistakes. Keep it up.