Reviews for Remembering the Innocence
kekemartinez chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
hot,hot,hot...good job..
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Don't get me wrong, I like this side of Juushiro, but isn't it a bit strange to make him go all nervous? I mean, he is twothousand years old after all..
g0ldf1sh101 chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
I must say - for someone who has never even dared read a Ukitake romance before, this has completely swooned me into that category. You are easily the best person to write about Urahara and be this good at it. I simply adore the communication between the two characters. I loved how Urahara gave Ukitake a bath (raging Urahara fan girl moment :3) and how gentle they were with each other. I'm very glad that you took the graceful approach - I feel that if they should be together, this would be the way to do it. I found it amusing how you split the lemon into multiple chapters - definitely kept me on the edge of my seat, clawing at the air for more! I loved this story - definitely going on my Favorites!
MerryKitten chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Hot and sweet! Purrrfect pairing! Brilliant! Now write more! *HeeHee*
Astokes chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
So I have read quite a lot of bleach fan fiction. None more the once except this one. I personally like ukitake and shunsui pairing the best usually but there is something to say about Kisuke and Juushiro. Please right more! FF
Shizuka chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Dear honneyMellon!
I love this story! This is one of my favourites!
I enjoyed your other stories too. I love your style. I always search for your updates...
I thik you have great talent, and I think it's fantastic that you often make researches in order to write your stories perfect.
I wish you a lot of inspiration! And I hope you continue your hard work!
Twilight Lament chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
While tentatively sticking my toe in the pool of Ukitake and Urahara, yours was the first fic that I found. I can say without hesitation that I'm glad that it was. I think Ukitake's nature really shines through in this fic. Well done!
CAEL-TAiyo-Kurama-kage chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Ciao! *murmuring about yaoi fangirls* -Taiyo
Love Psycho chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Awwww...this was both hot and sweet. I love it! I've been planning to have some Ukitake/Urahara (in the background, because I'm not really for a full out fic) for fic I'm working on, and this is a gift from Heaven thus. It won't go as fast, obviously, but I now have an idea for how to play it.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
lessthanyoudeserve chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Oh my goodness, this is so well written! Do you know how hard it is to find fan fiction that accurately portrays the characters? Very hard. I've read a few of your fics and love them all so far. (I'll go review them after this .-)

Anyways, here's my review of this fic:

I adore the silent communication between Juushiro and Kisuke, its perfect. Not corny or predictable and so telling. I'm personally a huge Kisuke fan, there's something about his character that stirs something in me. There's so much we're not told and so much is left to the imagination. We don't even know what his bankai is! You do a wonderful job writing Urahara, especially the serious side of him we so rarely see. Your references of him when he first became a captain are spot on and great as well!

The relationship between the two is beautiful; the trust, understanding, and initial hesitance to let the other see them undone. I could go on and on about what I liked about this story, but I'll just end it here and say that I tip my hat to you for keeping the characters in character and that the emotion you put into the writing is very much felt. I totally teared up a few times.

Tuliharja chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
You did really wonderfully with this, even this was your first Ukitake and Urahara fic. You really captured them... The ending was just...hmm, sweet and tender. I really liked the fact Ukitake was potrayed virgin yet he still knew what he wanted and Urahara gave it to him, being somewhat uncertain yet he eventually just accepted. So sweet.
Anaris chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
Thank you for your bautiful story. I hope you find the time and the mood to write again about Ukitake in the future.
Cuzosu chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
Ahw... Such a hot chapter, with such a sweet, cute ending...

I've very much enjoyed taking this journey with you, so thank you for writing it!

I can see where you'd have to treat them more carefully - at least Jyuushiro, though Kisuke in all honesty is probably at /least/ a match for Ichigo in toughness. There must be good reason, the way I see it, since the three day bankai training only worked for Ichigo and Kisuke. And when he was a captain, Kisuke was one of the best at hand-to-hand, or he wouldn't have been third seat in Yoruichi's squad. But yes, I can see where he would need to be treated differently than Shuuhei and Renji. (Shuuhei might have more dignity than Kisuke, though; Kisuke's just an eccentric perv. ;) )

Anyway, as always, this is wonderful and I love it. Thank you so much for posting! *hugs*

May the words just flow,

Psycho-Neurotically Disturbed chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
Ah, you one of those wonderful, lucky people that actually update in a timely fashion. Thank you.

This was a wonderful end to a sweet, fun story.

Crack pairings are the best. I'd love to see more from you.

Psycho-Neurotically Disturbed chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Oh, Oh, Urahara x Ukitake. This is fun!

I love how awkwardly cute they are together. Urahara being a sweetheart is quite adorable and Ukitake being absolutely embarrassed about everything is great. I really think this story has great potential. I'll have too look into your other stories, too.

Thanks for the actually tasteful yaoi,