Reviews for Tremble for Me
ShayL92 chapter 4 . 5/6
haha. I love protective Zim. Dredge is such a creep. He deserved that.
ShayL92 chapter 1 . 5/6
haha. "I want to do what your pitiful human boyfriends could not." I love that quote for some reason. Also its funny to me that Zim doesn't know what "turned on" means. I'm so glad you made this more than a one shot. I also can't wait to read the six chapters you already posted for the sequel "Lie for Me". I can't wait for more chapters if you are planning on writing more. I'm very excited to read it and I'm not even at the end of the first story yet. By the way "Tremble for Me" is such a great title.
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
Lol you showed how they fit together, veerry well! XD
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
Lol Gaz just died from embarrassment! X3
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
Lol ZIM can love!
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Lmao! He... he asked... OMG! X3
Invader-cami chapter 15 . 2/5/2015
This is AMZING I LOVE it! Awesome job by far one of my fav fan fics!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Oh my god. That last line professer membrane said. I choked on my rev wrap. This is a great fan fic! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
As I finished this I was blushing madly and giggling like a schoolgirl omg this story was so adorable
HorsemanOTA chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
all I can say is that this was a great fic and i am off to read the sequel thanks for the read.
Later Daze
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
Daughter, use protection
THAT KILLED ME! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Humans have an on switch?
XD
Guest chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
Awesome I love it keep up the good work
sunshineg9 chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
This was fun and some of yor ans were funny.
wolfmoonsshadow chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
I wasn't too sure, the idea of putting zim in a sensual situation seemed very odd. But you pulled it off really well! I could hear the characters speak as I read and they just slid into the roles you wrote. Well done!