Reviews for Just Dominique
Awww. :)
stars shine out chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Beautiful, magnificent job!
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Let me just say two things to start. One, wow, you were able to write something that was absolutely amazing in 276 words, and two, wow, you were able to write something that was NextGen (and on top of that /Dominique/) and STILL absolutely amazing.

In the first paragraph, a lot happened that is completely realistic. Finding someone that loves you for you would just be the most ideal thing, and in a family like the Weasley-Potter one, people are most DEFINITELY going to be overlooked. It's a miracle that she managed to find something amidst all that, but for that alone she deserves in far more than anyone else. And she's living in quite the shadow. Always second best. Always struggling to meet previously met standards, yet still be a role model for the rest...

Then the fact that the /world/ overlooks her because she's (what was that..) one-eighth Veela, and inhabits a body that makes the mind seem worthless. It's a tough role to be in. Yet the whole tone of this piece is that DESPITE it all, she was able to find something good. And DESPITE what she may have been worried about or depressed about or whatever, she still found someone that was with her for that alone reason.

"He is promising that he will never forget her, ever." This line clearly means a lot to Dom. It shows that her greatest fear IS to be left behind and forgotten. The one thing she needs is that stability that says she won't be. And here she has it.

I liked the "jeans over dress" part. I mean, honestly, girls are always the prettiest when they try not to be, and are natural that way. It just made me smile because, man that was right on the dot.

The fact that she feels she can do anything and look any way around him, yet know he's not there just for the looks, shows a lot of mutuality in their love. It shows that they can just be themselves, surprise, and still get away with it all.

The single, most amazing part of this fic though is the end. Mainly because the moment started off as a "what if" or as a "I can", but it ended with something solid. I don't know if that makes sense, but it's how I read it and I absolutely adored it.

Mud angels :)

But the the, "all she can say is yes," finis is simply all things good. It's better than a bow. It's a firework of happiness and giddiness and elation. And yeah, that means you did a very nice job.
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is amazing! I love it! For someone who doesn't like nextgen, you wrote Dominique brilliantly!
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I love this. And who's the guy?